Fraenir

[Request]: Fraenir's Requests (New Request 8/12/17)

On the Cruel Gladiator's Plate Shoulders (There's actually two of them listed, IDs: 145020 & 145021) there's a green vaporous particle effect emanating from the top of them; if possible, I'd like to see that changed to a red color like the other light effects on the item.

Pauldrons.PNG

Tipped Gauntlet Fingers

A fairly straightforward request; all I ask of this is for someone to apply the thimble-like mesh of the t19 Hunter gloves to the t20/LS3 warrior gauntlets, appropriately textured to keep consistent with the metal color.

Female Dwarf Hairstyles

Personally, I always envision female dwarves as having mandatory long hairstyles to correlate with the mandatory long beards of the men, but unfortunately WoW features dwarf women with more bad short hairstyles than it does long. I was wondering if any proficient modders would be willing to replace the female short hairstyles, if possible, with the longer styles of other races' women.

Hairstyles of dwarf women I would like to see replaced by their number in character creation: 4, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 16, 17, 20, 21

Hairstyles of other races I would like to see them replaced with by the race and corresponding number in character creation: Night Elf 1, Gnome 1, Draenei 8, Orc 7, Orc 14, Troll 2 (without the bone), Troll 3, Troll 7, Goblin 9, Goblin 14, Pandaren 1

Unique Skybox

Admittedly I don't know how feasible this is, but it was an idea which came to me when trying to find the perfect skybox for my phase and realizing there just wasn't one. Hopefully it is possible, but what I would want is a mash up of three skyboxes: The nebula effect of Highmountain - Trueshot Lodge (434), the purple tinged aurora borealis of Storm Peaks - Foot Steppes (2023), and the clouds of Stormheim - Thorim's Peak (479)

Completed:
On the Vicious War Ram (Display ID: 60574) the green quilted portion of the saddle I would prefer to be a red-orange.
Edit: Ram request has been fulfilled.

Edited by Fraenir

a49aea6c12.png

dl link

cant do anything bout the glow though you'll have to ask someone else

Edited by Rogan

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

creature.png

4 hours ago, Rogan said:

a49aea6c12.png

dl link

cant do anything bout the glow though you'll have to ask someone else

Awesome! Thanks very much. Hopefully someone else will help with the pauldrons.

As someone who rps female dwarves, I beg of someone, give us better hairstyles. More people might actually play female dwarves!

On 8/29/2017 at 1:40 AM, Lizzy460 said:

As someone who rps female dwarves, I beg of someone, give us better hairstyles. More people might actually play female dwarves!

Indeed. I'm also thinking some minor alterations to the face may help; thinner nose, larger lips. That'd undoubtedly improve their visage for most folks.

20 hours ago, Fraenir said:

Indeed. I'm also thinking some minor alterations to the face may help; thinner nose, larger lips. That'd undoubtedly improve their visage for most folks.

Yeah they'd look so much better. As long as no one tries to make them thinner, I'm happy.

3 hours ago, Lizzy460 said:

Yeah they'd look so much better. As long as no one tries to make them thinner, I'm happy.

Agreed. If anything, I'd want more bulk to those ladies to be a more appropriate counterpart to the muscle of the men.