Beastfury

Crashing

After i had the mogit with the custom items installed (Which was fairly a nuisance since i couldn't dl it after the 10th attempt.) I followed the steps and didn't do anything wrong, until i tried to log in and after i picked the character it gave me an error saying "World of warcraft has stopped working" ever since i tried multiple fixes. I removed the mogit, still had the problem, i redownloaded everything, it lets me be on for a second then crashes again. It's a bit frustrating, especially since i had problems with epsilon ever since i got it with ridiculous fps dropping to 2, which is absurd taking in mind i run Retail and other servers with 60+ on max. Any advice for both? I just want my stuff to run properly and i am so done with trying to fiddle with stuff i'm irked to touch.

sdfg.PNG

Try deleting your cache folder located in your root Epsilon (World of Warcraft) directory. Games will crash regardless of your hardware specs. Framerate drops are likely due to someone spamming spells or your game trying to load a lot in a short span of time. Which can be detrimental to your fps. 

Edited by Grandmaster Pa