Sign in to follow this  
nimorrax

[Gobject] .lookup next infinite loop

Basically .lookup next is infinitely looping me what I've already tried to look up. It does not "scroll" down the list and show me more objects, only what I've already searched. It seems lookup next works fine everywhere else though, far as I know.

YyIxGPk.jpg
I'm some moron who jumps with rockets in TF2.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nimorrax2 if you need to find me, here i am. if i don't recognize you, PM me instead. because i ignore names i don't recognize.

"5. Do not plea for sympathy
Do not make posts about how you are leaving the forums. Just leave. 
Do not make posts about how the game isn't fun for you anymore.  Just stop playing.
Do not make posts about how you are going to kill yourself.  Just do it." - My favorite rule

Is this specific to objects, as in post-object search, .lookup next is returning the same / similar results?

But it works fine on items, NPCs etc?

We need some more information @nimorrax. Is this still a problem? What are you entering to cause this issue? As AFAIK this hasn't been a bug for a while, but could be this thread is a duplicate of another I already fixed.

sSHRE9G.png

aahhh this was fixed a while ago. should be thrown into solved. initially it was, no longer is.

YyIxGPk.jpg
I'm some moron who jumps with rockets in TF2.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nimorrax2 if you need to find me, here i am. if i don't recognize you, PM me instead. because i ignore names i don't recognize.

"5. Do not plea for sympathy
Do not make posts about how you are leaving the forums. Just leave. 
Do not make posts about how the game isn't fun for you anymore.  Just stop playing.
Do not make posts about how you are going to kill yourself.  Just do it." - My favorite rule

Sign in to follow this