Vraul

The New Lich King

I think you did a pretty great job, though if I would make any suggestion it'd be to up the volume and bass so you sound more like you're yelling everything.

Arthas is basically Billy Mays kek

edkEI8P.png

https://curiouscat.me/mordred

Ask me anything, server related or no.

14 minutes ago, Mordred said:

I think you did a pretty great job, though if I would make any suggestion it'd be to up the volume and bass so you sound more like you're yelling everything.

Arthas is basically Billy Mays kek

HI ARTHAS MENETHIL HERE WITH LIFE-CLEANSER

thank you for the comment, will take into account :)

Vraul

Good job man, but the gruff reverb in your voice makes you sound more like a lich or an orc Death Knight

i'd totally use this as a voice reference

1456231808359.gif

5 hours ago, Skarzo said:

Good job man, but the gruff reverb in your voice makes you sound more like a lich or an orc Death Knight

i'd totally use this as a voice reference

Curses, the faults of being an orc irl.  Oh well.  

Vraul

I think you gave it little bit too much echo (actually definitely too much echo), otherwise it's really good (not perfect, but really good).

And I should know when some voice acting is good, since I done some in the past.

Hmm nice job, though I do agree to have a little more bass because Arthas just yells mostly lmao

zxZaKpL.png                

S3SCCwW.png            

b6BCJ5k.png

2 hours ago, Vojtik said:

I think you gave it little bit too much echo (actually definitely too much echo), otherwise it's really good (not perfect, but really good).

And I should know when some voice acting is good, since I done some in the past.

Yeah, you know I think you're right - that echo is definitely overbearing lol.  Well, it's a lesson for next time.

37 minutes ago, Norshar said:

Hmm nice job, though I do agree to have a little more bass because Arthas just yells mostly lmao

Agreed, though I think my issue was that since I recorded it with an iPhone, the quality wasn't so great, so adding too much bass caused an overpowering boom-type effect that made the whole sound unclear.  Still, I do understand exactly what you mean and agree.

Thanks, all. :)  Means a lot.

Vraul

20 minutes ago, Romeo said:

bruh this is lit

"Romeo... oh, Romeo... you, too, will bend the knee to the Dark Lord of the Dead..."

Vraul