MindScape

MindScape's Addon Emporium

Added DynamicCam to the list under Roleplay / Immersion (Also updated that sections title)

Is a legit addon, fixes issues with ActionCam feeling weird and lets you customize it all.

MEwmZ8k.png

j0R3peR.gif

Added:

Toggle Event / Guild

- Simple addon for toggling Event and Guild Announce until those respective commands are re-enabled. (/toggle [event/guild])

EDIT:

Change NoSticky / Sticky Channels to just Sticky Channels after I got around to fixing Sticky Channels and putting it on forums. Link to full thread (it's in the list above also, but here too:) 

Edited by MindScape

MEwmZ8k.png

j0R3peR.gif

Added KuiNameplates + TRP Module to Roleplay / Immersion

Looks fantastic, heavily suggest, lets you show TRP names instead of default char names, with class color and such if you want. Can make it look like default but just with TRP names if you really want.

MEwmZ8k.png

j0R3peR.gif

Hi there, does Kui Nameplates no longer work? I cannot seem to get it to function with TRP3 sadly, and I don't know if I just messed up somehow or the function no longer works.

On 10/6/2017 at 1:58 AM, KayRule said:

Hi there, does Kui Nameplates no longer work? I cannot seem to get it to function with TRP3 sadly, and I don't know if I just messed up somehow or the function no longer works.

It does work still. You can follow the settings I have listed up there in screenshots to get it to work as I have - note that as of now it will not work in certain areas, i.e. phases that are built in dungeons, raids, battlegrounds, ect. Any normal world it will work, but inside those areas, it will not, as Blizzard has put in restrictions to block nameplate addons from working in those select areas. I have created a fix for this which should be implemented server-side at some point which will remove this restriction, but until then, just remember that.

MEwmZ8k.png

j0R3peR.gif

1 minute ago, MindScape said:

It does work still. You can follow the settings I have listed up there in screenshots to get it to work as I have - note that as of now it will not work in certain areas, i.e. phases that are built in dungeons, raids, battlegrounds, ect. Any normal world it will work, but inside those areas, it will not, as Blizzard has put in restrictions to block nameplate addons from working in those select areas. I have created a fix for this which should be implemented server-side at some point which will remove this restriction, but until then, just remember that.

I got them working....sort of. They only show up if I target someone, otherwise it just shows their regular names. I am using your settings.

Just now, KayRule said:

I got them working....sort of. They only show up if I target someone, otherwise it just shows their regular names. I am using your settings.

Did you follow my actual interface options settings? Very last SS in my imgur album; you need to toggle on "Always Show Nameplates" in the Interface -> Names settings.

7bO2Ogl.png

Can also see more FAQ that are related to nameplates not showing up on certain targets on Kui's actual Curse page too, where they have a bunch of fixes and such if you want them for friendly NPC's at all times ect

MEwmZ8k.png

j0R3peR.gif

4 minutes ago, MindScape said:

Did you follow my actual interface options settings? Very last SS in my imgur album; you need to toggle on "Always Show Nameplates" in the Interface -> Names settings.

Can also see more FAQ that are related to nameplates not showing up on certain targets on Kui's actual Curse page too, where they have a bunch of fixes and such if you want them for friendly NPC's at all times ect

That did indeed fix it. I don't know how I missed that last picture during setup. Sorry for the trouble, and thanks for the fix!

Added a new addon, ObjectMeasure - it's brand new, only available on this page. Too lazy to make it it's own topic.

MEwmZ8k.png

j0R3peR.gif