Sign in to follow this  
Rhukz

n/a

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyy! My boy Rhukz up in here!

Though I know that I had, once upon a time, made a statement on the subject matter, I do not wholly remember what it was that I had said regarding this particular issue; however, however! Whatever it was that I may have said in regards to it(the current topic of discussion, I mean.), I know that I stand by my aforementioned statement, without a shadow of doubt, what I said is what I meant and what I am standing by now. Whatever that may have been.

get TRP3 and unlimitedmessage addons

stuff is just like RPH, nothing ur unfamiliar with really

orcs are a stupid race, don't roleplay them

welcome man!

6 hours ago, Rhukz said:

Now, for some questions:

- How do things work here? Is everyone able to roleplay as whatever/whoever they want to? Or are there several restrictions in the mainphase?

- Any addons I should get? Or are they already implemented in the Tiny Client?

- My main character will probably be an orcish warrior/blademaster. Anyone that is willing to start roleplay with him?

Other than that, well, that's me. See you all ingame.

Heyo and welcome, I hope you get comfy here.

Allow me to help you with answers :

- We don't exactly "Mainphase Role-play" since it is unmoderated but not denied, so you can do whatever floats your boat if you are ok with random people dropping in or out OOC or IC.

As for whatever/whoever, we are somewhat mixed, so you can expect here and there some colorful characters.

- Addons we use are TRP 3, the latest version for 7.2.5, TinyClient is still a WIP soon, as for other ADDONS, I recommend our version of MogIt included with a DBC file to allow you custom items to be browsed in it!

For more addons and custom patches, visit Tinker Town subforum.

- We have Horde roleplayers open to welcome you, I for one accept a well made Blademaster.

Overall, I hope you feel good here.

willy1.PNG2017-07-23 00.26.45.jpg