Sign in to follow this  
Brune21

Can't log in with what was entered (BLZ51900003)

While attempting to log in with my account I get the error BLZ51900003, is there a fix for this?

I'm having the same issue and tested everything I could (portal, delete cache, reset PW, etc.). It seems to be an on-going issue what they are working to fix.

Hi Brune (and Creakko!),

If you are unable to log in after registering your account at https://epsilonwow.net/register then you may have have not installed the client correctly.

Please double-check the steps in our connection guide and let me know if this resolves the issue. The most common problem I hear of is that users are missing the tc_bundle.txt file. It can be downloaded here (just place it in your Epsilon directory). You should also make sure that the Config.wtf file located in your WTF folder has this line:

SET portal "play.epsilonwow.net"

If this doesn't help either of you please let me know and I'll get in touch with Deramyr and Azarchius for additional troubleshooting. Best of luck!

Epsilon_Ohana.png

Attempted and problem persists. Thank you for help though! I downloaded the tinyclient that had everything in place already and the txt file looks to be the same. My own suspicion is beginning to go towards account authentication process. When clicking the link from email it claimed I needed to be logged in to authenticate my account. That might have jammed it somehow. Is there any way to re-authenticate an account?

Updating a little bit. Attempted following fixes: changed email address, password, re-installed epsilon. Nothing worked and I'm really beginning to think that this server needs several months before it becomes friendly to user from its technical aspect. Shame since so far the staff and people seem to be great!

The server is fine. The issue you are presenting is very rarely reported, and is always because you are either mistyping your password, your username, or you haven't verified your email. Please make sure you're logging in using Creakko@epsilonwow.net and that you are typing the password you signed up with. Please bear in mind that the change password feature is currently bugged if you are attempting to login using a new password.

Is this a fresh account? Have you ever been able to login?

sSHRE9G.png

Fresh account yeah and the original password + creakko@epsilonwow.net didn't work either. Might attempt to create a fully new account at some point to see if the original verification failure caused this.

2 hours ago, Creakko said:

Fresh account yeah and the original password + creakko@epsilonwow.net didn't work either. Might attempt to create a fully new account at some point to see if the original verification failure caused this.

I created an account just now and was able to verify it and log in without issue. Please contact me on Discord at Wishywitchy#6976 or in a forum PM if you have any problems creating an account and I can guide you through the process. We'll get you connected!

Epsilon_Ohana.png

Problem: Unable to log in with right credentials with email address validated.

Sollution: Create another account with new email and new username and hope it does not happen again.

I have met two persons so far with same problem, both using right information and confirmed emails. Only solution has  been to create a new account with new username and new email. I'm uncertain what is causing this failure to authenticate an account, but it seems to be a bug. For those who are new (like me), just write your credentials down in registeration phase to ensure they are correct when you enter them later after confirming your email.

A big thank you for Witch and Azarchius in helping to overcome this issue! 

Edited by Moonchaser