Traius

[Interest Check] Stormwind House of Nobles

What do you choose?  

32 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What do you choose?

• Yes
    • No fuck you and your game of thrones humans

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/01/70 at 12:00 AM

I've been working on Kingdom of Stormwind (some might know it when Goswin lead it), for a while, drafting out ideas and concepts once I get the free time to focus on it as my own project, I'd be interested in either joining or perhaps working with you.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

creature.png

We don't need more fuckboys trying to recreate their medieval fantasies in world of warcraft, honestly you should just...........

do it, because blizzard displeases me when death knights walk into stormwind after butchering all children and women and dudes only to get bannanas thrown at them. 

the top part of this was a joke btw, don't hate on my misleading sentences

zxZaKpL.png                

S3SCCwW.png            

b6BCJ5k.png

I'd be in for it. I've already a character set up like a Noble, and can easily tweak him to your design of this all. Either a Baron or Knight for me! 

Hell yeah. Always wanted to roleplay something like Alexander from the Amnesia series. Some corrupted, madly desperate noble or something. Has my interest at least!

I already have a Paloladin in the house of nobles. The nigga from KoS. So why the hell not.

Just don't make this literally GoT politics. (Implying there are any in the first place)

unknown.png

I'd be down. I'm settling my character's house. I could see him being a baron.

Wargrave be he, if you want to catch contact with me.

5 hours ago, Icarian said:

I'd be down. I'm settling my character's house. I could see him being a baron.

Wargrave be he, if you want to catch contact with me.

I work along side Icarian. 

With that said, being that it is centered in Stormwind would Gilnean nobles be allowed? 

i'm in for sure

also ck2 is an amazing game

Edited by Gens

I'd love to be part of a more feudal based role play for sure. Let me know if you need any help getting this up and running if you decide to start it.

kC6Aj06.gif?1Characters

• Kraald Skullflare - Chaos Orc Pyremaster
  • Aellonora - Draenei Justicar
  • Solomon Zaine - Undead Lightslayer
  • Abel Caine Scarlet Chaplain
  • Agrail Eaglebrace - Highmountain Tauren Shaman

Probably more to come.

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 2:04 AM, Rabbitexe said:

With that said, being that it is centered in Stormwind would Gilnean nobles be allowed? 

So far I'm contemplating basing it in Vanilla WoW-Timeline, so that might screw some things up.

9e3d9243b100235406bd182b7b6f2ba9.png

9ce7aadb04f6fe22373c29eb3bfb0db9.png

Hi there! This is actually a lovely idea, and I'll be honest; I actually had the exact same if not then eerily similar idea myself. I currently have the 'House of Nobles' guild name reserved on an alt, due to the hopes of being able to do something with the guild similarly to what you've just suggested. If you're looking for any people to help get this idea up and running, feel free to PM me on Discord (Cassie#6567)! I've always adored noble RP and would jump at the chance to help get something like this up and going.

I would definitely be interested in this!

Hell, one of my characters (by which I mean my only)might already fit the bill, but I also have another I might try (Since I've only roleplayed one character for the last 4 years and maybe it's time I got a bit of fuckin' spice in my life)

School just recently started back up; I'll be getting settled back into the swing of things for now. Will update once I start working on this some more.

9e3d9243b100235406bd182b7b6f2ba9.png

9ce7aadb04f6fe22373c29eb3bfb0db9.png

I am interested in this, I'll set up a character soon enough. You can contact me on Vincentward or Morgus.

Why not Zoidberg?

Nah, but seriously, I think it'd be more intriguing to embellish upon the aristocracy, or analogous institutions, of the other races. Personally I'm really burned out on humans in fantasy settings, particularly those which just mirror real life. It's too basic a notion, I find. Intriguing, sure, but it really begs to question why a big budget MMO focusing on a time period like the Renaissance hasn't been put into effect for people to play out their realistic historical fiction fantasies.
It'd be fascinating to see this expand into other races. I imagine human nobles would deal with foreign nobility and other similar individuals often enough. With all the other races, human nobles may have to contend with those political powers perhaps even more than civil feuds.

3 hours ago, Fraenir said:

Why not Zoidberg?

Nah, but seriously, I think it'd be more intriguing to embellish upon the aristocracy, or analogous institutions, of the other races. Personally I'm really burned out on humans in fantasy settings, particularly those which just mirror real life. It's too basic a notion, I find. Intriguing, sure, but it really begs to question why a big budget MMO focusing on a time period like the Renaissance hasn't been put into effect for people to play out their realistic historical fiction fantasies.
It'd be fascinating to see this expand into other races. I imagine human nobles would deal with foreign nobility and other similar individuals often enough. With all the other races, human nobles may have to contend with those political powers perhaps even more than civil feuds.

It would definitely be fun to deal with other races although I find little information about the equivalent of The House of Nobles for the other races. For example the Dwarves has their council/king(s) and what else? 

2 hours ago, Morgus said:

It would definitely be fun to deal with other races although I find little information about the equivalent of The House of Nobles for the other races. For example the Dwarves has their council/king(s) and what else? 

For the draenei, you would probably have representatives from each of the four sects present in matters. Night elves... don't exactly have a governing body. It's mainly the Priestesses of Elune and their Sentinels that seem to run their society. Perhaps a druidic representative would serve as a dignitary, though. Gnomes have a system that's similar to a meritocracy, so there would be likely a multitude of political figures to deal with Gnomish and foreign affairs.

Personally, I absolutely love the political side of dwarves. It has been shown that each clan has a similar but different system. Bronzebeard has Thanes, Lords and Dames - Wildhammer has Thanes, though there is little evidence supporting any other political roles among them. Dark Iron have Emperors, Queen-Regent, Lords, Dames, etc. closely resembling human nobility more than likely.

kC6Aj06.gif?1Characters

• Kraald Skullflare - Chaos Orc Pyremaster
  • Aellonora - Draenei Justicar
  • Solomon Zaine - Undead Lightslayer
  • Abel Caine Scarlet Chaplain
  • Agrail Eaglebrace - Highmountain Tauren Shaman

Probably more to come.

18 hours ago, Chef said:

For the draenei, you would probably have representatives from each of the four sects present in matters. Night elves... don't exactly have a governing body. It's mainly the Priestesses of Elune and their Sentinels that seem to run their society. Perhaps a druidic representative would serve as a dignitary, though. Gnomes have a system that's similar to a meritocracy, so there would be likely a multitude of political figures to deal with Gnomish and foreign affairs.

Personally, I absolutely love the political side of dwarves. It has been shown that each clan has a similar but different system. Bronzebeard has Thanes, Lords and Dames - Wildhammer has Thanes, though there is little evidence supporting any other political roles among them. Dark Iron have Emperors, Queen-Regent, Lords, Dames, etc. closely resembling human nobility more than likely.

Yes, but much like The House of Nobles there is little information about them, even less than HoN in most cases.