Sign in to follow this  
Rhukz

lets mix it

I've noticed that there is no way to place a two-handed melee weapon so that it sheaths as a one-handed melee weapon. 

I am either missing something, or this server could do with some tweaking in order to get this feature. That's all.

Oh, this could also work with "pants" items to go to the "chest" slot or vice-verse (with anything, really) thus opening a few more ways to customize how your character looks.

I'd get the epsilon mogit if I where you, you might find some of the things you're looking for. 

Speaking of the epsilon mogit. I suggest it gets changed a bit. At least the custom items. Should probably sort them on cloth, leather, mail and plate, not put all of them together.

And, honestly, I did not find any custom item of a 2H weapon that would sit in a 1H slot, aka on the hip. I was told so by the admin too, that there isn't such an item, thus why I'm making this thread.

Is there a specific reason I'm not allowed to search through Cloth/Leather/Mail armor if I'm on a warrior class???

3 minutes ago, Rhukz said:

Speaking of the epsilon mogit. I suggest it gets changed a bit. At least the custom items. Should probably sort them on cloth, leather, mail and plate, not put all of them together.

And, honestly, I did not find any custom item of a 2H weapon that would sit in a 1H slot, aka on the hip. I was told so by the admin too, that there isn't such an item, thus why I'm making this thread.

Is there a specific reason I'm not allowed to search through Cloth/Leather/Mail armor if I'm on a warrior class???

they already kind of -are- sorted, if you look at the start of the item name it says cloth_ leather_ mail_ plate_ etc, you just gotta scroll around until you find what you're looking for

and as for not being able to view cloth/leather/mail you just need to log into characters that use the aforementioned armor types and it'll fix itself, so log on a rogue, mage and hunter and you should have everything 

Sign in to follow this