rk1l89K.png
pRnqgnU.pnggB9DTJD.pnggkhagnw.pngpRnqgnU.png
Titles: Executor of the Forsaken
Race: Human (Undead)
Affiliations: The Forsaken, The Horde, Deathwatch
Allignment: Lawful Evil
Character Class: Warrior
vXMfNTT.png
Andrew's appearance would be rather plain for an undead, standing at five feet, eight inches, he
would be a withered, rotted husk of what he once looked like, with his glowing yellow eyes and
his elbows, knees, spine, and ribs all being visible through his armor. Dark black hair with specks
of red visible, with a metallic jaw stapled to his skull, often falling off and in need of a replacement.

Andrew's attire has since changed to reflect his promotion. No longer clad in the standard issue attire of
the dreadguard, he has acquired a custom-made set of silver and blue steel platemail, covering him head to toe
with blight-green emerald gemstones socketed within his gauntlets and helmet. Over his forsaken tabard lies
a skull insignia with sapphires imbedded within the eye-sockets, giving the appearance of glowing eyes.
In addition, he has switched his weapons out to two large warblades, skulls engraved upon the pommel and hilt
with streaks of blue down the middle of the large blades in a stylistic rune-like pattern. Finally a rather snazzy
azure silken overcoat, with a silver trimming hangs over his back.

MdVmows.png

6cTfDYG.png  Warrior - As an executor who trained as a dreadguard of the Forsaken, Andrew follows the path that is
the warrior, relying on physical strength and skill in battle, enhanced by their very fury to lay waste to foes, rather

than the magical arts.

jnJC84e.png  Dual-Wielding - Among the skills of a warrior, Andrew's calling was the path of fury
and duel-wielding, using his enhanced undead strength to allow him to wield his two two-handed

weapons with ease.

437iNkT.png  Recklessness - Being one who follows the path of fury, Andrew can be rather reckless
and bloodthirsty in combat, akin to that of a berserker, and shows that in battle, delivering a flurry of

attacks to opponents, taking advantage of his undeath to no longer stop and rest from physical fatigue.

j1eAU7S.png  Ambitious - Though reckless, Andrew still has drive for something greater, and his
ambition to achieve the two main goals of his. The first of which is that he wishes to constantly

improve, using experience from battles to do so. The second of which is his desire to improve

his standing, and eventually rise to the rank of a royal dreadguard.

Edited by The Pawn

2l9v22k.png

My Characters (Forum Bios WIP)

Spoiler

=Main Characters=
Aurina Silverfaith - Void Elf Barbarian (Berserker)
'Shade' - Void Elf Rogue
Zaetha - Blood Elf Bit- ... Warlock...

Update: For his service to the Forsaken, Andrew's efforts have been rewarded as he has climbed up the ranks slightly, now possessing the rank of Dreadguard.

2l9v22k.png

Spoiler

=Main Characters=
'Shade' - Void Elf Rogue

Simple yet effective character sheet. I like the details, the words you've used and while I doubt you actually made the images yourself, it is still an interesting layout with good choice of colours and icons. Another thing which I'd like to point out is that you put lawful evil, which seems to be a rather forgotten alignment when it comes to undead roleplayers. But the forsaken truly are lawful evil - and you embraced that. You know your shit man, keep it up. Also you got any reference art or anything in-game of this character? I'd love to see how you portray the dreadguard.

Mordred provided me with the Darkest Dungeons assets which I used to make the layout, so credit to him for giving me that stuff. As for the artwork, right now I haven't found any art that really represents Andrew currently. Thanks for the comment though.

2l9v22k.png

Spoiler

=Main Characters=
'Shade' - Void Elf Rogue

a -LONG- time coming has lead to a new update. Andrew's rank has risen to that of an Executor. Still new to the rank, he is allowed command over small portions of forsaken troops, while still answering to his higher ups.

Edits made:
Title (Reflecting new status)
Appearance (New Armor)

Edited by The Pawn

2l9v22k.png

Spoiler

=Main Characters=
'Shade' - Void Elf Rogue

On 8/13/2017 at 1:29 AM, The Pawn said:

Deathwatch

defunct

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

creature.png

Keeping it nontheless.

2l9v22k.png

Spoiler

=Main Characters=
'Shade' - Void Elf Rogue

Made the art yourself? Looks good. Reminds me of my old dreadguard (i think it was that rank) Peculier Dawes from Freedom.