Sign in to follow this  
Cain

Gobject rescaling

Whenever the server crashes 80% of all my gobjects get rescaled to 1, this basicly ruins everything I build every time so I have to go rescale everything and delete a lot, pretty sure it's a bug, please make me wiser.

I've never had this issue, but I'd guess that it's something to do with the new phases getting deleted or something. 

3 hours ago, Katiecakes said:

I've never had this issue, but I'd guess that it's something to do with the new phases getting deleted or something. 

Well, my phase isn't getting deleted but the 1000 worgen_plank.m2 I've spawned gets rescaled everytime the server restarts.

On 8/14/2017 at 0:21 PM, Morgus said:

Well, my phase isn't getting deleted but the 1000 worgen_plank.m2 I've spawned gets rescaled everytime the server restarts.

I've only experienced this when scaling the object immediately after spawning it, oddly enough. I.e. a macro for ".go spawn 12345" and then ".go scale 2" will scale it to 2, but then on reset it's back to 1 after a restart. However if you delay by a second and then scale it, it's fine. 

MEwmZ8k.png

j0R3peR.gif

16 hours ago, MindScape said:

I've only experienced this when scaling the object immediately after spawning it, oddly enough. I.e. a macro for ".go spawn 12345" and then ".go scale 2" will scale it to 2, but then on reset it's back to 1 after a restart. However if you delay by a second and then scale it, it's fine. 

I think you're right, it happened to the gobjects I used your addon to scale them as I spawned them.

Hey there, and thank you for the bug report! :)
Apologies for the slow response but it has now been added to the list of bugs that we'll be working through in the near future!

#Soon™ - // Xeslite

Sign in to follow this