Sign in to follow this  
Chef

Greetings

Hey there! I hail from numerous servers, but most recently from RPH under the guise of Chef; a few people around may have known me - or at least seen me hanging around. I left the moment I heard about all the praise of Epsilon, so here I am. 

I enjoy a great deal of roles, but I find myself most comfortable with Forsaken, Night Elf, Tauren, Orc or Draenei centered role play. This does also include knowledge of the Light, Nature Magic, Astral Magic & Shamanism. Let me know if you'd like to RP through a PM or whatevs and maybe we can all get something going. Definitely in need of a dedicated group to hang around with, as I am coming over with zero connections as far as I'm aware.

Hope you'll enjoy my company.

Regards,

Chef

kC6Aj06.gif?1Characters

• Kraald Skullflare - Chaos Orc Pyremaster
  • Aellonora - Draenei Justicar
  • Solomon Zaine - Undead Lightslayer
  • Abel Caine Scarlet Chaplain
  • Agrail Eaglebrace - Highmountain Tauren Shaman

Probably more to come.

Incoming transmission:
Greetings, Commander. This is Captain Larenis of the ERS-01, reporting. Glad to have you on board and looking forwards to work with you. Hope you never need me on the battlefield, but if you do. You can count on me to get you out of there and patch you up real good. Until then commander, standing by. Over and out.
Ending transmission.