Avalia

[Interest Check] Nighthold, Tomb of Sargeras

Roleplaying Raids  

13 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Would you be interested in roleplaying out the siege of the Nighthold?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would you be interested in roleplaying out the siege of the Tomb of Sargeras?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. If you voted yes to either question, do you think these roleplay events...

• ...should follow the structure of the raid, engaging most or all of the villain characters, with our characters as the heroes.
    • ...should cover some of the key events of the raid, but have our characters fight different battles and enemies during the siege that aren't big lore characters (i.e. Elisande, Kil'jaeden, etc.)
    • Other (please comment in the thread)

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/01/70 at 12:00 AM

Hey guys! I'll be condensing my "7.0 and onwards" project due to lack of interest (which is fine)! Instead of doing every zone, dungeon, and raid, I'll probably do just a few more key events before moving onto current timeline stuff and transitioning to 7.3.

Please fill out the quick survey above, and let me know if you find the idea of doing two of Legion's biggest raids IC sounds appealing to you (and sounds like something you would bring a character for!)

Image result for world of warcraft legion art
Image result for tomb of sargeras art
Edited by Avalia

Thing is, you will need the "Heroes" of Azeroth for this, which heavily implies that the Highlord, Deathlord, Battlelord, etc. And ordinary powered characters won't survive Nighthold or ToS without the help of these "Adventurers"

If you are open to accept the Order Hall Leader characters for your phase, it's great!

willy1.PNG2017-07-23 00.26.45.jpg