Discord: Garrett#8626

@ xeslite and @ grandmaster pa with no space after the @

Cool stuff.

1 minute ago, Arbiter said:

@ xeslite and @ grandmaster pa with no space after the @

Cool stuff.

huh, that didn't work.

uwu thank you garretttttttttt~ :3 ur so kawaii when you make patches garrett-chan~~~ <3 <3 <3

19 hours ago, Graxton said:

huh, that didn't work.

Do @Xeslite, pause, and wait for it to show up a dropdown menu and then click his name. Same with then @Grandmaster Pa, it'll show a dropdown after a second and give their name to click on so it tags them. Very simples

MEwmZ8k.png

j0R3peR.gif

34 minutes ago, MindScape said:

Do @Xeslite, pause, and wait for it to show up a dropdown menu and then click his name. Same with then @Grandmaster Pa, it'll show a dropdown after a second and give their name to click on so it tags them. Very simples

when I was writing to post I did that and waited a good minute or two and nothing had popped up. :/ I'll see if editing to post works

Ah, I figured out what was happening.

Edited by Graxton

I absolutely love, LOVE this content. But I want more :( Would it possible to add the entire Spellbreaker set instead of just the glaive?

32 minutes ago, Marshall said:

I absolutely love, LOVE this content. But I want more :( Would it possible to add the entire Spellbreaker set instead of just the glaive?

I definitely tried getting the shield. It's there, but I think something I did in blender went wrong. Because without editing the position it looks strange on the arm. For example: http://imgur.com/M0DcSLA and then after I did some edits it turned into https://gyazo.com/de072dc80c29eb4a82cf5de2fde2bc46.

I probably did something wrong though, since I had been up all night and day working on shit. I'll probably try again tomorrow after I'm done relaxing.

Edited by Graxton

6 hours ago, Graxton said:

I'll probably try again tomorrow after I'm done relaxing.

Ye ye no rush, just wanted to get the suggestion out there. Literally the glaive alone is a god-send by this point. There's not even any Spellbreaker gear on RPH.

4 hours ago, Marshall said:

Ye ye no rush, just wanted to get the suggestion out there. Literally the glaive alone is a god-send by this point. There's not even any Spellbreaker gear on RPH.

I added two new screen shots to the album showing off the shield. Unfortunately there's nothing I can do about the sheathe resting position - with my limited knowledge. But at least I fixed what I fucked up. :) I don't think I'll add it to the download link just yet, I'm going to try and tinker with it slightly again.

Gunna Double post. I updated the download link to include the Silvermoon Guardian/Spellbreaker shield. As well as a small adjustment to the grip of the bow, making it less fat and more slimmed.

Updated download link, has a few new things. Removed the Orcish sword since it broken somehow during resizing. It'll be back in soon. Screenshots coming soon™

Looks good champ, willing to look at it when I get home in a few hours! Keep up the good work.

12 minutes ago, Morgus said:

Omg you fixed the pistols, I love you <3

Not quite, there's something I want to do first before I can say they're done entirely. I ran into an issue after I finished the pistols, but it'll be done soon, I hope.

1 minute ago, Graxton said:

Not quite, there's something I want to do first before I can say they're done entirely. I ran into an issue after I finished the pistols, but it'll be done soon, I hope.

Oh, but in time they will, the pistols available now are completely fucked.

Just now, Morgus said:

Oh, but in time they will, the pistols available now are completely fucked.

Within this patch, or do you mean the default version of them?

4 minutes ago, Graxton said:

Within this patch, or do you mean the default version of them?

The default version. Yours looks fine!