Sign in to follow this  
Asdflawl

The Silvercolt Collective

Stumbling in your most favorite port or trading hub, you find a piece of parchment bound to the outter wall of the Tavern.

“The thrill of adventure, the desire for coin, the stories to tell at the Taverns. This is what you want, nay, this is what you need! Seek out Miss Silvercolt in the Tavern for employment under the Silvercolt Collective!”

Another chance at coin? Perhaps more fuel for the bloodlust? Intrigued, you find yourself stumbling into the Tavern.

It’s small, and packed with the obvious examples of the night. A sketchy woman in a far-too-beautiful dress offering you a night of passion, a Goblin attempting to get your attention for a game of dice. The Barkeep serving a handful of near-drunken oafs.

Then, you meet gaze with the woman at a table, parchment scattered about… and her massive, Elven bodyguard staring you down. The human seems elegant in her own right; styled hair, fancy clothes-… not fit for this Tavern at all, really.

You approach, and the woman sitting down smiles up at you, beaming proudly at your approach. “Can I help you?”

Q: “Who are you?”

A: “Jane Silvercolt of the Silvercolt Collective. Mind the mess, I’m usually working on the road, and inside seedy Taverns as is.”

Q: “What is the Silvercolt Collective?”

A: “A group of freelancers, mercenaries, oddities and soldiers, all seeking to make our own way through this world. Some are loyal, while others are in for a job or two. However, they’re all in it for the same reason: Adventure, coin, stories, and arguably… making a difference in the world.”

Q: “What are you looking for?”

A: “Anyone and everyone, at least, ones that I can manage firmly in control. Don’t worry, I don’t run the Collective like an Orcish clan, I assure you… but I still need to have some power. You respect that, don’t you?”

Q: “Am I bound to a certain place?”

A: “No, you won’t be. You may travel, you may do as you will. However, I’ll have means to communicating with you, perhaps a week or two in advance, to tell you where the company would be. You may come, or you may not. Or perhaps you can join my current party and travel with us. It’s up to you, really.”

Q: “I don’t work with Alliance/Horde.”

A: “There is no faction for us, and if you have a problem with the intermingling of races, then I would suggest not joining.”

Q: “What -don’t- you accept?”

A: “People proclaiming they can do anything and everything. Everyone has flaws, and I want to know yours.”

Q: “How does payment work?”

A: “By job, of course. I’ll see to what the work needs to be done, divide the costs, and make sure all else goes positive for the company and those involved.”

Q: “Why choose you over other companies?”

A: “Because my company is the best company, obviously. That, and you aren’t restricted, have freedom, and always get the thrill and coin with the work you put in. I guarantee it. Contracted in for a job, which I will make sure you do, and not have you think you are being paid for nothing. You will be working for the Collective, so I expect you to DO the work. ”

Q: “I’m interested, what do I do now?”

A: “We do an interview with a few set questions. Now is fine, if you have the free time. Or we can schedule it somewhere you’re more comfortable with. I’m a very mobile woman, and with my Elven friend behind me, I have nothing to fear.”

Q: “What sort of jobs am I getting into?”

A: “Local work. Perhaps even some very relevant work. I’m sure you’ve heard of the chaos on the Broken Isles, and my sights are heading there. Sometimes we’ll also be doing more simplistic jobs… clearing a cave of Crocs, or maybe saving a group of captured civilians. Everyone needs a group of heroes one day or another.”

Q: “You’re taking a group of random heroes to the Broken Isles? That doesn’t sound very safe.”

A: “Neither is adventuring into Blackrock Mountain or culling undead from the North. We all do it, for the right amount of thrill… and a good enough price. I hire only the most well equipped and skilled, so I have nothing to fear, truly.”

Q: “This is a lot to think about.”

A: “Don’t worry yourself, we travel a lot, and if you stumble across us, or send a parchment my way, we can keep in contact. We aren’t going anywhere, unless the world ends tomorrow.”

Nodding, you make your way back from the woman, as she returns to her paperwork. The mighty Kaldorei behind her stares at you as you head to the bar. Interesting.

The Silvercolt Collective!

Now hiring! Looking for a progressive guild revolving around adventure, thrills, and fun? 

Join on any character* that can fit the life of a freelancer!

Simplistic, DnD-style that anyone can join in on!

Events with a continuity in gear, loot, gold, and jobs! Make new friends & enemies, form new relationships!

An incentive to bring an open, constant RP to Epsilon as a whole! 

Events starting early-to-mid September! 

IC interviews required to join! Set one up today!

Message me on the forums, or 'Jane' in game for a interview!

*All types of characters welcome to try and join, but will be judged respectively based on their TRP and style of the character and may be rejected if not seen acceptable!

Edited by Asdflawl