Sign in to follow this  
Insomnia

My Truest Concerns, an open letter to the staff.

I'm not going to highlight the initial post, as I believe Grimm has already covered this. Yet we are on Discord and the forums frequent; I am anyway, if you feel the need to raise an issue, be it regarding anything. Please PM me what it's regarding and I'm more than happy to discuss. Somethings have to be handled at both ends and not led by a single person.

I look forward to hearing any concerns and helping iron them out.

I'm always happy to respond to questions anytime (especially if you just ask the question and don't go "can I ask you a question?"). I guess that doesn't quite tell everybody, but if you have any questions then please; just ask.

On the front of giving updates, I do agree with you. The tricky part for us is figuring out what's worth sharing - we have a lot of things going on, but what of it is actually interesting? I'll see what I can do about increasing the frequency of our #announcements to keep everybody in the loop.

I want to say we're off to a start (good or otherwise):

I feel what the server greatest lacks is not something based on development or staff anymore. 

My personal opinion on is that the community itself hasn't properly set into place. Guilds and roleplays haven't really rooted into the server yet, and many excuse this by saying that. "Well they are still building phases and guilds, so that's why." Which does lead back to the issues not being development. 

Epsilon is probably one of the most transparent in their development cycle and what is being worked on. Most other servers does not even have a development channel, let alone a dev update channel in which Azarchius spams. If this response of lack of announcements or transparency is because of Azarchius being away from two weeks, because he did not have a computer, I would say it is absurd to make such a response and it is better yet a lack of toleration and respect for what Azarchius has been doing so far.

3 hours ago, Asherystrasz said:

I feel what the server greatest lacks is not something based on development or staff anymore. 

My personal opinion on is that the community itself hasn't properly set into place. Guilds and roleplays haven't really rooted into the server yet, and many excuse this by saying that. "Well they are still building phases and guilds, so that's why." Which does lead back to the issues not being development. 

Epsilon is probably one of the most transparent in their development cycle and what is being worked on. Most other servers does not even have a development channel, let alone a dev update channel in which Azarchius spams. If this response of lack of announcements or transparency is because of Azarchius being away from two weeks, because he did not have a computer, I would say it is absurd to make such a response and it is better yet a lack of toleration and respect for what Azarchius has been doing so far.

The points I posted here are minor concerns and things I have seen around the community.  These are real problems, though I do not deny that the community isn't quite set up.  But after Dery responded to this post they've already gone along beautifully.  And activity has been picking up.  The truest concern I have is population, and even that is going along well.

fdfgsdfgs.png

I hope to god we don't turn into rph with 500 neutral town public phases which flip flop their relevancy every 2 weeks

9e3d9243b100235406bd182b7b6f2ba9.png

9ce7aadb04f6fe22373c29eb3bfb0db9.png

10 hours ago, Traius said:

I hope to god we don't turn into rph with 500 neutral town public phases which flip flop their relevancy every 2 weeks

That's gonna happen anyway, that's called all-GM servers my friend.

12 hours ago, Romeo said:

That's gonna happen anyway, that's called all-GM servers my friend.

dear god please don't give us .rp list

9e3d9243b100235406bd182b7b6f2ba9.png

9ce7aadb04f6fe22373c29eb3bfb0db9.png