ilovekitty

I'm new at this help please

I joined this game today and i have learned much but i still wanna learn more. I'm looking around on forums but it isn't always i get the info i'm looking for like how to get my character to be big or small or make my character to look like doom guard or pit lord or what title i shall i have.

It would be great if i would get some help here

.mod scale <number> (for instance .mod scale 2 to get big, .mod scale 0.2 to get small)
.morph <number of displayID> (for instance, .morph 1337 to morph into a raptor)

the numbers can be found in various ways, mostly by playing around and adding random numbers

Generally, the commands are pretty easy.

For titles, races, and classes, I recommend you pick up TRP3.  It is an addon we all use collectively.  

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/total-rp-3

If you want to do morphing, do the .morph command, for example; ".Morph 2342".  You can go through thousands of numbers to get to different creatures.

Scales are ".mod scale <number>".  

If you do know how to RP, then you are good to go.  But if you are new to World of Warcraft as a universe, I recommend you read up on some lore and watch some guides on Youtube on how to get into it.  Remember, for reading lore you -always- want to go to either the Chronicles novels or perhaps Wowpedia.  Never Wowwiki as that is proven not to be canon in many cases.

Do enjoy your stay on EpsilonWow!

fdfgsdfgs.png

Hey there, welcome to Epsilon!

Romeo's beaten me to the specifics here, but i'll let you in on some info :)

It isn't entirely obvious when you first join and enter Dranosh Valley, but if you ask around someone is sure to help.

.commands will bring up a big list of commands.

Epsilon-64_2017-09-02_05-38-49.png

If it has an ellipses (...) following it, it means there are more commands inside those commands! 

If you type in a command on its own, like: .mod you'll be able to see the available subcommands.

Epsilon-64_2017-09-02_05-40-18.png 

This is also true for .cheat, .phase, .gps, .lookup and an assortment of other commands. By using these key words in conjunction with .help you can see how they work, and what you need to enter to get them working.

:) Please feel free to toss me a message if you need any help.

I wonder what is ID for sindragosa and Deathwing? And is being a dragon on a place of full of players against the lwe if the dragon is big? someone turn them self into fire lord ragnaros and people starting complaining so am i allowed to be a big character in public place?

Edited by ilovekitty

Well, you -could- RP something like that.  But they are percieved bad, you won't really get RP.  

I would recommend starting out with something simple if you're new at RP.  Perhaps a civilian.  Or a simple Swordsman, mage, or adventurer.  It leaves a lot of room for character progression.

fdfgsdfgs.png

whats going on with the server? everytime i enter it say the realm is offline and when i enter it when it's online it kcik me out and i log in see that realm is offline

There are some problem with the provider. But do not worry, Azarch should be moving the server soon.

Nice day it been i hate it. i join it this server because we can do whatever we want, can be whoever we want and what do i get for trying? just kids complaing that the character is too big stop do that spell it's fucking annoying! yeah i'm sure i'm enjoying this even my friend get complaing saying fucking ban you to me and my friend just because we trying stuff we never done before we don't even know how big the character will be when we turn us self to them complaining complaining...

i am so tired of people like that i was even in good mood laughing haveing fun with others that was crazy as me no complaing from them we just enjoyed having fun into a group of pissed of dudes want it quiet and no crazyiness with magic and only complaing when i do annihilate demons. when someone else do it i just start laughing because it's so funny. but all i get is complaing nothing liek hey there want a hug? life suck on every mmo games people will never calmdown and have crazy fun

If you are trying stuff, I recommend either doing it in your own phase or somewhere where there are no people to avoid these kind of things.

If you are looking for morph IDs. there is a place where you can find them all.

1. Wowhead.com
  2. find desired NPC's page (http://www.wowhead.com/npc=17083/fel-orc-convert)
  3. view page source (crtl+U in Chrome)
  4. ctrl+f displayID (usually the first one, looks like this: onclick="ModelViewer.show({ type: 1, typeId: 17083, displayId: 16839 })">)
  5. here you go!

how do npcs work and can we make enemies? i just wonder because i'm not sure how it works because when i try something with npc it say there is no such subcommand

.npc -list all the available commands with NPC's

.ph forge npc -list all the creation commands available (need to be in your own phase)

(tho some do not work)

enemies as hostile NPC's - not that I'm aware of.

Edited by Vojtik

@ilovekitty

Have you figured out the phasing system already also? If not:

You can use the ".phase create nameyouwanthere" command to create a new phase of your own with the name you put there. It will reply saying it's made, and the ID of the phase.

You can enter the phase then using ".phase enter ID" and then it's just you and whoever else joins the phase, so you can tell your friend the phase ID and they can join you.

If you forget what phase is yours ever, use ".phase get" and it will remind you of your own phase ID so you can enter it, or give the ID to your friends to join you. Here you can cast any spells you want, spawn in NPC's you want (as Vojtik above explained some of the commands for), spawn objects that you want (use ".gob" to see a list of all those commands), and morph into anything you want or be whatever scale you want without others bugging you about it, since it's your phase. 

I do believe a lot of us here forget there are people that are new and exploring things like morphs and such and just want to have fun, so I apologize for the negativity you've gotten from others. Good luck and I hope your experience here on Epsilon improves, and comes out as delightful :)

MEwmZ8k.png

j0R3peR.gif

21 hours ago, ilovekitty said:

how do i turn npc hostile?

I believe you can mod the faction of the npcs in your phase, all you have to do is find a hostile faction (let's say a dungeon/raid faction that are designed to be killed), and apply them to the NPC you want. I don't know the command, but back in my days it used to be .mod faction <number>

i tried and it didnt work

And i wonder how can i get armor and legendary item. weapons like curropted ashbringer and dreadnaught armor gear?

Edited by ilovekitty

On 9/5/2017 at 8:20 AM, ilovekitty said:

i tried and it didnt work

And i wonder how can i get armor and legendary item. weapons like curropted ashbringer and dreadnaught armor gear?

At the moment I believe all NPC factions are set to friendly. This may change in the future as the NPC forge becomes more developed.

You can use the .lookup item command to find items in-game, i.e. you would type .lookup item Corrupted Ashbringer and then press Enter.

This should return the result "22691 - [Corrupted Ashbringer]" where 22691 is the entry ID you use for the .add command. Next, you type .add 22691.

So if you type .look item namehere and .add numberhere, you can add items to your inventory such as the Dreadnaught gear or the Corrupted Ashbringer. (:

This is a little more advanced, but we also have access to the .lookup itemset command. The sequence looks like this:

.lookup itemset Dreadnaught's Battlegear -> .additemset 523

Typing .additemset 523 will add all of the Dreadnaught armor to your inventory at once.

Edited by Witch

Epsilon_Ohana.png

ok this is something i want to know and wanna be at. What is the ID to old vanilla Hellfire peninsula before that own we got on The Burning Crusade?