ilovekitty

I'm new at this help please

Sadly that zone was removed in early Classic, long before TBC came out and thus is no longer in the game (not even as a game file). You would need to get the map files to make it accessible. (god knows where would you found that)

Edited by Vojtik

3 hours ago, ilovekitty said:

why is server shutdown?

Hi kitty,

The server is back online now. We were down while Azarchius implemented an update. Please read more here, and be sure to follow the latest instructions to update your client:

Edited by Witch

Epsilon_Ohana.png

When i started here i put something cool in the folder that will show up on screen and it made it feel more enjoyble but after this update ity dosint work i tried redownload everything i had but nothing change just old warcraft stuff that make wow boring and teasing me

I'm sorry if i breaking any rules

Edited by ilovekitty

2 hours ago, ilovekitty said:

When i started here i put something cool in the folder that will show up on screen and it made it feel more enjoyble but after this update ity dosint work i tried redownload everything i had but nothing change just old warcraft stuff that make wow boring and teasing me

I'm sorry if i breaking any rules

This update, unfortunately, removes the ability to use custom patches in your loose files (That is, patches that are just dropped into your WoW folder like such). This is in preparation for 7.3 which will not let us use that method, so we are phasing it out now as we introduce the new method of patching that will persist through 7.3, and allows new stuff to be added. What patch were you using though? I can look into it and let you know if something similar is coming in the future as an official part of Epsilon.

MEwmZ8k.png

j0R3peR.gif

22 minutes ago, ilovekitty said:

Can someone please tell me what Id worldport to Icecrown?

.tele icecrown

You can find teleportation locations using the .tele list NAME command. Replace "NAME" with part of a location name to see what possible teleportation spots match your search.

11 hours ago, ilovekitty said:

How do i delete unclickeble npcs? it ruing my phase

Use the command .npc near to locate nearby NPCs. Then, use the .npc delete command to delete them by GUID.

For example, typing .npc near returns the result "123456 - NPC Name Here" where 123456 is the GUID.

Therefore, I type .npc delete 123456 and it deletes that NPC without having to select it.

Epsilon_Ohana.png

I tried and it keep saying "you should select a creature" i was stupid enough to spawn 15990 Kel'Thuzad and i tried as you said and keep failing so can anyone game master or someone come in to my phase and remove the creature? please

WoWScrnShot_091217_223700.jpg

@ilovekitty Hey. It's super easy to remove these sorts of creatures. Stand next to the NPC and type .npc near. You should see a list pop up which has an ID next to the name of the NPC. Afterwards you want to type .npc delete #### where you fill in '####' with the ID of the creature you're interested in deleting. Make sure your syntax is correct when you're using the commands. Remember, the format is as follows:

• .npc near
    • Yields a list of nearby NPCs and their respective GUID.
  • .npc delete GUID
    • Deletes the NPC who matches the given GUID.
Edited by Silcore

From what I get, any and all custom patches will need to be implemented by devs directly to the source. So yeah.

5 hours ago, ilovekitty said:

When can i use custom files again?

10 minutes ago, Vojtik said:

From what I get, any and all custom patches will need to be implemented by devs directly to the source. So yeah.

Vojtik is correct. In anticipation of patch 7.3, we have had to modify the way the client receives custom data.

In the meantime, if you have a mod that you would like to submit, please contact @Tia either by forum PM or on Discord. (:

Epsilon_Ohana.png

what is the reason a random player getting kicked out from the server? like i just was on my way to a place then the programe stop working then got kicked out from the server

7 minutes ago, ilovekitty said:

what is the reason a random player getting kicked out from the server? like i just was on my way to a place then the programe stop working then got kicked out from the server

The server occasionally restarts for fixes or other reasons. It looks like the crash five minutes ago was because Azarchius was fixing something.

Edited by Silcore

30 minutes ago, ilovekitty said:

how do i change my male character from male to female?

You can type .char customize and it will flag your character for recustomization. This lets you change their appearance, race, and gender from the character list screen.

What is the ID to get exalted on like Hellscream's reach? and unlock achievements? And how do i get Voidtalon of the dark star? i tried .lookup item voidtalon of the dark star i got it in my bag then i click it but it is still the same i can't mount it and it's not mine it's still locked idk why

Edited by ilovekitty

4 hours ago, ilovekitty said:

What is the ID to get exalted on like Hellscream's reach?

You can become exalted with Hellscream's Reach by typing .mod rep 1178 exalted

Additionally, you can look for other factions by typing .lookup faction namehere

and unlock achievements?

Achievements aren't necessary here, and I don't believe there's a command for them, either!

And how do i get Voidtalon of the dark star? i tried .lookup item voidtalon of the dark star i got it in my bag then i click it but it is still the same i can't mount it and it's not mine it's still locked idk why

Make sure you have the riding skill (.learn 90265) and are not in a zone that does not allow mounting. :)

You could also force this by typing .aura 179478 which will mount you on the Voidtalon specifically.

edkEI8P.png

https://curiouscat.me/mordred

Ask me anything, server related or no.