ilovekitty

I'm new at this help please

the custom files i used was from -snip- idk how you guy will act but this make me feel more comfortable i hope it will work soon please

and from -snip-

i delete those links into i get answers

1 hour ago, ilovekitty said:

the custom files i used was from *snip* idk how you guy will act but this make me feel more comfortable i hope it will work soon please

and from *snip*

At the moment custom files cannot be loaded into your client at this time, and we are not sure when they will be until some determined people crack the 7.3 exe. 

In the meanwhile, we are able to add our own custom content directly to the game since we have effectively cracked CASC itself. 

However ... those patches are definitely not community friendly, so I wouldn't expect them to be added I'm afraid.

edkEI8P.png

https://curiouscat.me/mordred

Ask me anything, server related or no.

1 hour ago, ilovekitty said:

the custom files i used was from -snip- idk how you guy will act but this make me feel more comfortable i hope it will work soon please

and from -snip-

You're going to have to wait until we move to 7.3 and someone makes the cracked exe. I don't believe it'll be a super long wait - since most people from Azerothic and Darknest share similar interests with you. Just be patient.

Edited by Mordred
Removed NSFW links from quote. Sorry about that!

Discord: Garrett#8626

3 minutes ago, Mordred said:

At the moment custom files cannot be loaded into your client at this time, and we are not sure when they will be until some determined people crack the 7.3 exe. 

In the meanwhile, we are able to add our own custom content directly to the game since we have effectively cracked CASC itself. 

However ... those patches are definitely not community friendly, so I wouldn't expect them to be added I'm afraid.

ok i just though i give them a try because it's rp server we can do almost whatever we want just a though

4 minutes ago, Graxton said:

You're going to have to wait until we move to 7.3 and someone makes the cracked exe. I don't believe it'll be a super long wait - since most people from Azerothic and Darknest share similar interests with you. Just be patient.

i was going to remove them anyway

I been kicked out from the game few times now and now the game wont open even i have clicked over 10 times

nvm it's jsut my pc being slow

but i stay stuck on connect into i get disconnect what is going on?

Edited by ilovekitty

1 minute ago, Vojtik said:

Az is doing stuff, don't worry about this too much.

I'm sorry if i'm annoying i just had a bad day and i wanna play some games to make it feel a little better

8 hours ago, ilovekitty said:

how long must i wait?

This is a bit delayed but if you have not already logged back in the server is online again!

Epsilon_Ohana.png

I wonder what going to happen in the furture patch and what we can do in them and if the custome files will work in the furture

4 hours ago, Kitty said:

Custom patches won't work in 7.3, they will be client-side now.

Why is this happening?

So when will custom files be accepted? this kinda bother ma and teasing me

how do i summon pet's? i tried summon button they don't show up

Edited by ilovekitty

Custom files will come later, for now you'll just have to be patient. And summoning pets can be done by rolling a hunter, taming / using the pet you already have, and morphing it. I think you can morph NPC's anyhow using the .morph <ID> command. If not, I see no reason why you'd need it. Summoning pets isn't really a priority, is it?

4 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Custom files will come later, for now you'll just have to be patient. And summoning pets can be done by rolling a hunter, taming / using the pet you already have, and morphing it. I think you can morph NPC's anyhow using the .morph <ID> command. If not, I see no reason why you'd need it. Summoning pets isn't really a priority, is it?

I'm talking about battle pet like lil' rangaros

15 minutes ago, ilovekitty said:

I'm talking about battle pet like lil' rangaros

I don't think that is possible right now. There are small pets you can summon to your side by adding the spell to your spellbook. For instance, if you want to summon the pet Lil'K.T, find the spell on wowhead, and write .learn spell 69677. It should work.

Bit unclear there but uh what I mean is there are spells that summon these pets and you need to find the entry ID for the spells. They can be found on wowhead.

Edited by Romeo

What is the reason i hit invisible walls on place like the Barrens? i didnt fly to high even when i'm on the ground i hit invisible walls on random place there i'm not sure they suppost to be there

If you ever slam ur tauren nosering into one of those walls just face the invisible roadblock and write .gps f 5, that should put you through it.

On 9/18/2017 at 7:49 AM, ilovekitty said:

Why is this happening?

On 9/18/2017 at 10:32 PM, ilovekitty said:

So when will custom files be accepted? this kinda bother ma and teasing me

how do i summon pet's? i tried summon button they don't show up

Why custom files aren't supported at the moment:

• Patch 7.3 uses a new WoW.exe from Blizzard that is obfuscated. In order to allow the user-patches like we had before, that .exe needs to be 'cracked' so that we can apply the modification that allows replacer-content to be loaded from outside of the CASC system. Without this, it's impossible to actually enable that. We hope that one of the other user-patch communities does this soon, but really it's just a waiting game to see if they do so / when they do so.

When will custom files be accepted:

• This depends what you mean - If you mean using your own personal files, like them 18+ mods for yourself - We have no control of this time. Just as I said above, everyone is relying on one of those other modding communities to break into the .exe to re-enable these mods. If you mean custom content officially on the server so everyone has it - We'll be opening suggestions and requests soon once we've polished the system on the back-end and put out our next content update. I don't have a specific time frame for this, but it'll probably be sometime early October. Do note though that we will not be accepting 18+ content such as that. We are not an 18+ community, there are minors here and we will not be facilitating that content directly to them. When 7.3 is broken, then anyone is free to use that content on a personal level again, but never will it be official server content.

How to summon pets:

• I do not believe pets are currently functioning as they rely on spells to summon an NPC with unique behavior. The server currently has a block to disable all NPC summons from spells in order to avoid the spells that people sometimes use to ruin phases by summoning hundreds if not thousands of NPC's. Hopefully in the future we will be able to re-enable certain spells, like pets.

Barrens walls:

• No idea, you might be hitting some invisible walls that Blizzard has in place? I'm not really sure without seeing the exact place, phase, ect.

MEwmZ8k.png

j0R3peR.gif

What is the .morph ID to deathwing and what is the .npc spawn ID for warchief Thrall that look just like this picture of my character that morph into thrall

WoWScrnShot_100117_015637.jpg

Can you guys please hurry up i may be without wifi few days soon so please help

Edited by ilovekitty