ilovekitty

I'm new at this help please

What is the game master do since the realm is offline? is his way fix one thing then online few minute then fix something then online then fix something? why must it be this way? i'm not mad i'm just curious

WHERE THE FUCK IS NPC ID GARR? I did .lookup creature Garr and i get a list of garrison and garrosh hellscream WTF

WoWScrnShot_101417_171639.jpg

Edited by ilovekitty

Whats the point of asking for help here? you guys may be busy and all that but i am sure that you answer many other people that play here so what is the other reason you guys don't answer me?

9 minutes ago, Vojtik said:

Ever heard of wowhead? http://www.wowhead.com/npc=50056/garr - 50056 is the npc ID

Also IF YOU WERE not stupid shit ass, you would read that on the end of the list it says that you have to use next command to view more results. Gezus bloody Krist is that so hard?!

I am sorry i pissed you off and yes i know about wowhead i just have bad wifi and it take long time to get to the website so i am sorry but it isn't that hard to answer someones questions or someone need help or is it really that hard?

No, but it's much easier when someone tries to look and solve a problem himself, before bothering other with that.

10 minutes ago, Vojtik said:

No, but it's much easier when someone tries to look and solve a problem himself, before bothering other with that.

True i'm sorry i bother you

guys i need help my orc rogue kasa i .tele her to a place with a loading screen i never had seen before and when the loading is over i get kicked back to login screen with a error pop up i tried to click the screenshot button but i didn't take picture so it is a picture of a creepy forest please help her teleport her to somewhere else i don't wanna delete her please

4 minutes ago, Vojtik said:

Try contacting a GM. It's not like we can tele other players.

how do i contect GM?

for some reason i can't login to your game i keep getting stuck and get kicked back to the login screen

WoWScrnShot_101517_161835.jpg

I love your game but i would enjoy play it if i get any reason why i keep gatting stuck on "logging into game server" it been happen many hours now

If you have any sort of technical issue, just contact GM/Admin/staff. Either Bug Box on forum, support section on Discord or PM.

Complaining about your problems here won't solve much.

How do i get to scholomance on wow? I tried

.world

.worldport

.zoneport

.tele

seach on WOWhead

Wikipedia

other website that said how to get there

all of them Failed

Can someone please tell me why i am banned from this server?

I been waiting five nights to enter to this world but then i finaly do it and making my own orgrimmar in my phase i just spawned a npc i wanted and i got banned and for what? WTF did i do?

Edited by ilovekitty

10 hours ago, ilovekitty said:

Can someone please tell me why i am banned from this server?

I been waiting five nights to enter to this world but then i finaly do it and making my own orgrimmar in my phase i just spawned a npc i wanted and i got banned and for what? WTF did i do?

Hi kitty,

While this is not the proper way to inquire about bans, there is no ban history on your account. You should be able to log in fine. If your problem persists please let me know in private and I can assist you further.

Epsilon_Ohana.png