ilovekitty

I'm new at this help please

8 hours ago, ilovekitty said:

What is the ID for fel orc that wearing same armor as my character?

I'd like to suggest you ask in the discord or in-game in .ann to avoid constant necroing of an old thread

find me on discord @Lehvie#1473

or just find me on a certain other server.
have fun boys

2 hours ago, ScharlakenRose said:

I'd like to suggest you ask in the discord or in-game in .ann to avoid constant necroing of an old thread

How do i ask in-game?

Just now, ilovekitty said:

How do i ask in-game?

Use announce. type .ann messagehere

have fun boys

10 hours ago, ilovekitty said:

How do i talk in private? i have made a mistake nothing bad it is just about my phase

you either use /whisper <playername> or .whisper <Player Name> to private message someone, or you can invite them to a party and use /party chat

have fun boys

i remember when i started here i could scale up so big as i wanted but now when i try i got a message that the max scale is 2 and if i try to scale bigger then 2 on the main phase i would regret it.

For what reason is it like this? 

is it because so many people got mad at that at the main area with the camp fire is taht so many people got so mad becaus eof the few player playing around with morph and scale?

For me it's rude being angry for that peopel will never be happy with what they got they will always complain like i do sorry i just got angry that i'm not to scale in main phase

But it's a private rp server many people like me will think it's a rp server we can do almost everything we want

Edited by ilovekitty

Yes, it is because people like you were lagging the spawn whit morphing into oversized deathwings.

3 minutes ago, Vojtik said:

Yes, it is because people like you were lagging the spawn whit morphing into oversized deathwings.

How is getting bigger making the server lag for others? for me it didn't lag at all when someone morph into ragnaros or lord kazzak

11 minutes ago, ilovekitty said:

How is getting bigger making the server lag for others? for me it didn't lag at all when someone morph into ragnaros or lord kazzak

because the bigger you get the more work a graphics card has to do to render whatever model you've scaled up as. And if you get several people doing it, the people with computers that just barely hit WoW's limitations start to drop into single digit framerates. if you want to be ridiculously massive, do it in your own phase.

have fun boys

8 minutes ago, ScharlakenRose said:

because the bigger you get the more work a graphics card has to do to render whatever model you've scaled up as. And if you get several people doing it, the people with computers that just barely hit WoW's limitations start to drop into single digit framerates. if you want to be ridiculously massive, do it in your own phase.

Ok now i know but i wonder isn't it a option there the player can change the quality on the game to lower and higher? and i'm not that person that other player to scale how big you want

Edited by ilovekitty

Yes it is an option to lower the graphics. But it is kind of very annoying lowering them whenever someone decides to morph into animated skyscraper.

If you want to do that, you can do so in your own phase and not ruin the game for others.

6 minutes ago, Vojtik said:

Yes it is an option to lower the graphics. But it is kind of very annoying lowering them whenever someone decides to morph into animated skyscraper.

If you want to do that, you can do so in your own phase and not ruin the game for others.

What game? everytime i was in the main area there almost all they player is they just siting there talking about random stuff idk if thats playing a game but it looks pretty boring i though it's rp server almost everyone is going crazy killing each other raping eath other making stories thats what is rp for me not siting around camp fire and kic others around because they annoying the boring players that wake up on the wrong side of the bed

sorry if i sounds like an asshole but i get annoyed too

2 minutes ago, ilovekitty said:

What game? everytime i was in the main area there almost all they player is they just siting there talking about random stuff idk if thats playing a game but it looks pretty boring i though it's rp server almost everyone is going crazy killing each other raping eath other making stories thats what is rp for me not siting around camp fire and kic others around because they annoying the boring players that wake up on the wrong side of the bed

it's simple. Yes this is an RP server, but there are rules. Especially in mainphase, you follow those rules. It's the same reason people can't cast spells in start anymore, because it causes lag which gives a terrible impression to new players that decide they want to try out the server. If you don't like the rules, talk to the staff about it on discord or something or deal with it.

have fun boys

On 2017-11-28 at 7:49 PM, ilovekitty said:

xD im dead

When i morph into garrosh hellscream from 5.4.2 i get a big female panda without texture colors.

Whats up with that?

The same happen when i spawn garrosh from the raid i get the panda

41 minutes ago, Vojtik said:

do dual? What does that mean?

Like two people fighting each other into one of them have 1 health left and battle flag vanish

I wish there was a command i could make npc to fight a npc or me it's kinda boring without fight and battle

2 hours ago, ilovekitty said:

I wish there was a command i could make npc to fight a npc or me it's kinda boring without fight and battle

This is a ROLEPLAY server not a PvP / PvE server. If you want to fight someone or find this server boring since it doesn’t have the ability to let you do some silly childish fight then just change servers to something that does.

Edited by Rosebane

7161db656ac1eb8681cb73b8d4ea4755.gif

4 hours ago, Rosebane said:

This is a ROLEPLAY server not a PvP / PvE server. If you want to fight someone or find this server boring since it doesn’t have the ability to let you do some silly childish fight then just change servers to something that does.

In the starting area sometimes a player turn themself hostile even i could attack him but he didn't lose health even almost everyone attacked him so i am pretty sure there is a way to fight in this server