ilovekitty

I'm new at this help please

On 2017-09-08 at 10:12 AM, ilovekitty said:

ok this is something i want to know and wanna be at. What is the ID to old vanilla Hellfire peninsula before that own we got on The Burning Crusade?

Spells that forcefully overwrite your faction to an alliance /horde or hostile faction instead, making you hostile to them. These are what's used to do this experience. And it sucks, I know, but it's just people wanting some attention, give it to them. Why not?

Edited by Romeo

16 hours ago, ilovekitty said:

In the starting area sometimes a player turn themself hostile even i could attack him but he didn't lose health even almost everyone attacked him so i am pretty sure there is a way to fight in this server

There are no actual combat commands.  They changed to hostile for the animations, there are NO combat commands, I repeat.  Anywho, as Rosebane said, if you want PVE and PVP I'm afraid Epsilon might not be the place for you sadly.  We are an All-GM RP server for a reason, none of us came here for PVP or PVE.  The server's GM commands would make PVE and PVP quite pointless don't you think?  Just thing about it, why would any of that content actually be relevant in anyway if we could just spawn in the rewards and armor from raids and PVP.  What would the point be if we can just kill the bosses with a command ? None of that seems very fun to me. 

I don't want to be rude, but sometimes taking sometime to think these questions through or play with things on your own can strengthen your ability to problem solve.  This forum has been going on for quite sometime over some pretty silly stuff.  Of course, I'm not going to stop you from posting, but just try to think the more simple questions through please.  Until next time, enjoy your stay :D

fdfgsdfgs.png

On 22.12.2017 at 1:12 AM, Insomnia said:

There are no actual combat commands.  They changed to hostile for the animations, there are NO combat commands, I repeat.  Anywho, as Rosebane said, if you want PVE and PVP I'm afraid Epsilon might not be the place for you sadly.  We are an All-GM RP server for a reason, none of us came here for PVP or PVE.  The server's GM commands would make PVE and PVP quite pointless don't you think?  Just thing about it, why would any of that content actually be relevant in anyway if we could just spawn in the rewards and armor from raids and PVP.  What would the point be if we can just kill the bosses with a command ? None of that seems very fun to me. 

I don't want to be rude, but sometimes taking sometime to think these questions through or play with things on your own can strengthen your ability to problem solve.  This forum has been going on for quite sometime over some pretty silly stuff.  Of course, I'm not going to stop you from posting, but just try to think the more simple questions through please.  Until next time, enjoy your stay :D

I wonder what happen yesturday?

I couldn't enter the game and the website won't load and i know it's a RP server but still won't hurt to have nautral or hostile npc in the games since it is rp i could imagine a epic war with alliance and horde fighting the scourge or legion armies made by players or a funny party with npc saying crazy thing ang get drunk and start a fight

Wouldn't that be fun in this server?

4 hours ago, ilovekitty said:

I couldn't enter the game and the website won't load and i know it's a RP server but still won't hurt to have nautral or hostile npc in the games since it is rp i could imagine a epic war with alliance and horde fighting the scourge or legion armies made by players or a funny party with npc saying crazy thing ang get drunk and start a fight

The domain expired, I think. Not much to worry about as the admins are doing their best to fix it. :D

On another hand, we already have .cast tri, .cast self, .aura, .unaura, etc, so I think a combat system won't be necessary.

Additionally, the whole fight thing would be kind of a hard thing to do (even with the phases and stuff) since that'd be a large-scale event and would probably only happen if everyone would work together as one. :)

... Which would be kind of hard since a good amount of us have different timezones.

i'd honestly suggest just setting standstate to fighting animations if you really want a "fighting experience"

find me on discord @Lehvie#1473

or just find me on a certain other server.
have fun boys

On 12/29/2017 at 6:33 AM, ilovekitty said:

I don't know if you really understand.  This is a RP server, we essentially play pretend on the internet.  If you haven't the imagination to do it, then I don't exactly know if RP is for you.  Granted I'm not telling you to leave or anything, just saying - use a bit of imagination and remember that RP is about the interaction between multiple characters moreso than large scale wars and whatnot.  Hence why we don't have that sort of thing, we don't need it nor do we really want it.

fdfgsdfgs.png

they already work if you read the forums aside from posting 100+ replies on a single thread

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

creature.png

29 minutes ago, Rogan said:

they already work if you read the forums aside from posting 100+ replies on a single thread

it does? 

There been times i looking on forums but it isn't always i find what i looking for