Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Tales Of Faragen

52 minutes ago, Myomeme said:

Give me noble title daddy matt

Another proejct you'll attach yourself too and then forget....

crotchpunch

@Romeo Still figuring out if I am going to make an entire faction for them. I'll have something in the morning or later tonight. 

Acf089i.gif

@PinkyNeko Thank you! It's 100% inspired from different sources. GoT is definitely a part of it as well as LoTR, However there is also Warhammer Fantasy in there as well. I have quite a few plans for this project, and am very excited to start work on it. 

Acf089i.gif

If you need a builder, I'd gladly help you when I'm not working on my own project, which is about 2-3 hours daily atm.

Patch

Post has been updated with some playable factions. Pretty generic stuff for now but will add into it later. 

Acf089i.gif

*Update*

Posted a recruitment board, feel free to apply for any position that interests you most. Cheers.

Acf089i.gif

*UPDATE*

Posted some new baddies (Orcs) , some screens of the phase to come soon folks, also i'm now accepting some pre-opening requests for IC positions within the phase. I will post a roster of character roles by the end of the day

Cheers.

Edited by Matt

Acf089i.gif

*UPDATE*

Posted some available IC roles within the Vigil and Circle of Magnus as well as some general ic positions are also available. Submit any applications via DM with a full character dossier. Any questions feel free to ask.

Cheers.

Acf089i.gif

@Visaerys Like as one of the Undead counts or just a general Undead character. If it's the latter, Undead are allowed in the phase, though not entirely welcomed a from a lore standpoint.

Acf089i.gif

Big boy Varky voo here, yah if I am allowed then perhaps I will join as the requested role, also need to make a better user, and get myself a pic >.>

*Edit*

Added a map of the world, it's condensed and missing a few smaller locations, will make a full scale map of the world in due time. 

Acf089i.gif

Can I be the dragon that's flying over  Khazgrodun on the ;)

7161db656ac1eb8681cb73b8d4ea4755.gif