Norshar

Nathrezim versus Spectral Sight

Just now, Rogan said:

71dcbfddca.png

[Gunmar] says: "I can't believe this 'Arahi' woman went down so fast. Storm my arse."

GUd5X5D.png

Spoiler

wye3c336bj4.jpg

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

vojtik has been wrecked out of proportions

[Gunmar] says: "I can't believe this 'Arahi' woman went down so fast. Storm my arse."

GUd5X5D.png

Spoiler

wye3c336bj4.jpg

Heh. No. There is just so many people acknowledging the truth and supporting it.

You know I can be here and forcing the lore down your throat for hours upon days upon weeks upon months, but in my years I came to know, that there are people, who just never accept the truth no matter what.

13 hours ago, Vojtik said:

Heh. No. There is just so many people acknowledging the truth and supporting it.

You know I can be here and forcing the lore down your throat for hours upon days upon weeks upon months, but in my years I came to know, that there are people, who just never accept the truth no matter what.

what

do you mean like yourself about inner demons

GUd5X5D.png

Spoiler

wye3c336bj4.jpg

13 hours ago, Vojtik said:

This man is reaching delusional levels I have not seen before... *Evidence is given* "HAH, I LAUGH" *Tries to argue that the others are wrong, can't handle the truth and he's in the right.*

All I'll say past that is, DH's spectral sight identifies all demons, it's the purpose of it, it's the reason specifically the nathrezim sent in homonculi than going themselves, even infiltrating somewhere significant enough to merit such as the very important cities, if that was the case seems fairly significant of a mission to utilize a race who're known for being masters of infiltrating and seeing how the legion is endless, wouldn't be crazy to assume they'd be capable of sending a few very capable and manipulative nathrezim to get the job done and yet the text says the DHs sight could detect their demons.

There's proof enough by now to swat away any hollow rationalization to justify their nathrezim disguise RP when there's nothing but speculation/assumptions/headcanon in the defence of those supporting that spectral sight is incapable of seeing nathrezim.

Some shreds of evidence > "well i think...."

Edited by Beast

Fine, so for those few, who still want to say that Illidan is lair and that he knows nothing about the class he created and that Blizzard does not know their own lore (well ... sometimes they don't) 

Now "Behold the power... of the demon within!"

And now back to the point of this post.

Yes, in normal circumstances (most encounters) DH is able to see all demons. However if the demon is specifically prepared to ward of Spectral sight it's possible for them to do so.

No, in all cases, that is the purpose of spectral sight, it sees -through- wards, illusions and so on aslong as corrupt magic is present.

"Behold the power... of the demon within!"

Once again have you never heard of a figure of speech? He's writhing with demonic energies and even then he himself is one of the heaviest cases of fel mutation with a DH, afaik he's classified as a demon so, better luck next time :/

1 hour ago, Vojtik said:

Fine, so for those few, who still want to say that Illidan is lair and that he knows nothing about the class he created and that Blizzard does not know their own lore (well ... sometimes they don't) 

Now "Behold the power... of the demon within!"

And now back to the point of this post.

Yes, in normal circumstances (most encounters) DH is able to see all demons. However if the demon is specifically prepared to ward of Spectral sight it's possible for them to do so.

vojtik youre literally takign everything ever so literally

do you know what the word "metaphor" means? he metamorphs after that and turns into a more demonic form of himself

see: demon within

stop being so dense

GUd5X5D.png

Spoiler

wye3c336bj4.jpg

"Demon within" not "behold the power of my metamorphosis"

You are not taking the lore seriously, coming up with explanations that makes no sense and/or straight contradict the lore.

Well, I've tried. Anyway if you want personal lore lessons feel free to ask me.

30 minutes ago, Vojtik said:

"Demon within" not "behold the power of my metamorphosis"

Inb4 Illidan is increasingly verbose meme

Demon within >

Behold the power of my metamorphosis >

Be witness to the puissance of my transformation of the demonic variety.

It's called writing style and figure of speech, no one says stuff so blatantly as to what it is otherwise it'd come off as weird af being literal in every sense.

30 minutes ago, Vojtik said:

Well, I've tried. Anyway if you want personal lore lessons feel free to ask me.

Do you think after this you're really qualified in giving someone a personal lore lesson..? Odds are you'll end up sending them worse off with a bunch of headcanon nonsense.

Edited by Beast

And yet even with evidence you don't know that they absorb the demon, it's not remaining within them as a voice in their head or second entity.

Hrmmm :/

Sorry guys. I know too much about lore to admit that there aren't demons within demon hunters. But we live in a free word so believe on whatever you want.

And if you want to learn bit about DH lore I recommend you rolling one. Even if just for the starting zone (there you can learn that DH have demon souls)

Well and if you are so enlightened that somehow you know more about lore than people whose job is to know the lore, perhaps you could explain to us why do demon hunters have these arcane tattoos for suppressing demons, if there is no demonic presence to suppers.

Edited by Vojtik

12 minutes ago, Vojtik said:

Well and if you are so enlightened that somehow you know more about lore than people whose job is to know the lore

Clarify

The runes also could be to aid in containing the volatile energies that corrupt the DH too than a demon itself.

Edited by Beast

even if your plot point was genuine

the illidan book overrules it, being more recent and actually rooted with lore that isnt a voice line for metamorphosis

demon hunters again lack demons in them

Edited by Erkor

GUd5X5D.png

Spoiler

wye3c336bj4.jpg

i'd like to be a forum mod cuz i'm active and i can tell right from wrong

Well. Sometimes you just meet with people who will believe with all their hearth that demon hunters lack any form of demonic essence inside their bodies and they will defend that statement with their lives. And you can't do much about it.

26 minutes ago, Vojtik said:

Well. Sometimes you just meet with people who will believe with all their hearth that demon hunters lack any form of demonic essence inside their bodies and they will defend that statement with their lives. And you can't do much about it.

they dont lack fel in their bodies

they lack a demonic entity which you vehemently dispute despite being proven wrong 3 times now

GUd5X5D.png

Spoiler

wye3c336bj4.jpg

"Hi I'm Erkor. You know absorbing a demon as a source of power into their bodies via eating it's heart is definitely not part of becoming a demon hunter."

just stop it you just sound ... like you don't know much about lore.

3 hours ago, Vojtik said:

"Hi I'm Erkor. You know absorbing a demon as a source of power into their bodies via eating it's heart is definitely not part of becoming a demon hunter."

just stop it you just sound ... like you don't know much about lore.

absorbing a demon =/= having a demon inside you

???

GUd5X5D.png

Spoiler

wye3c336bj4.jpg

@Vojtik Plz stop replying to this post, ur making it worse by throwing shade

zxZaKpL.png                

S3SCCwW.png            

b6BCJ5k.png

12 hours ago, Romeo said:

i'd like to be a forum mod cuz i'm active and i can tell right from wrong

Weren't you saying spectral sight can't see nathrezim though..?

Hrmmm... :/

This thread annoys me. Very much.

tenor.gif

@Vojtik, if you value your life, you'd better watch your whore mouth when you speak to Erkboyo.