Azarchius

CASC has been broken! Over 10,000 new GameObjects! New client! Mac support!

Convenient link to the connection guide: https://www.epsilonwow.net/page/connect

Also;

[Image of a virus detection was here. If some stupid website could pick that virus up, any of your local antiviruses. Considering 60 people are on, that's a false positive. Feel free to throw the real Wow.exe in there and it'll probably show the same thing. -Azarchius]

tenor.gif

Do explain?

3 minutes ago, Michael said:

Its a bitcoin miner to eat all ur cpu yes!

tenor.gif

3 hours ago, Aaron said:

Convenient link to the connection guide: https://www.epsilonwow.net/page/connect

Also;

[Image of a virus detection was here. If some stupid website could pick that virus up, any of your local antiviruses. Considering 60 people are on, that's a false positive. Feel free to throw the real Wow.exe in there and it'll probably show the same thing. -Azarchius]

tenor.gif

Do explain?

Needed modification to connect you to Epsilon Download servers or something, so that you get the new objects, I believe.

MEwmZ8k.png

j0R3peR.gif

iz time to bring in the thousands of recolored human buildings, in both classic and garrison style ;)

STORMWIND BUILDINGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

No idea why it's picking something up. And the last thing we'd put in that exe is adware lol. Taking that pic down btw since it might scare people.

Do throw the real Wow.exe in there; there's no doubt it'll also trigger the same thing as the only change this has from a regular private server client is hardcoding our CDN server.

sSHRE9G.png

Awesome work! I'm looking forward to seeing what else the team will produce in the near future. (:

Epsilon_Ohana.png

I missed all of this, I played on original Epsilon and all of that jazz but what do I need to do now? Download a new entire game? Or just a small .exe file? Shit's as unclear as it gets right now, please help me out.

Just re-download the .exe (Should be listed in the How to Connect guide on the main website) and put it in the Epsilon directory and open it up. It'll take a few minutes to load, as it streams the new data to your client.