Sign in to follow this  
InquisitiveCat

The Crimson Rose

Greetings Traveller!

You want to know the tale of The Crimson Rose? Mhmm. Tough one to discuss. But, I shall try my best. So, you could say that using dark powers for good causes would be rather... Weird. Yes! Well, The Crimson Rose I believe is that. Or something like that. Hard to tell as getting in contact with them can be difficult. They are not always gonna be for the public eye. I remember a chap simply by the name of The Janitor walk around, looking for people to serve his cause. I haven't approached myself, however. Could be something worth checking out if you work as an Assassin and want to dabble with different magics. Pah! Anyway, what will you want to drink my friend?

<Guild In the Making. Just seeing for public interest that is all. Gonna be based like an Assassins Guild using Dark Magics.>

<Any questions or even want to help kick start it by being a main role, please either send a message via the forums or by my discord. InquisitiveCat#9285.>

Edited by InquisitiveCat

If i'm honest with you, I would put more time into your post before you do an interest check, You really have not provided any information regarding what your guild is or going to do aside from your brief line. Just looking at the post doesn't really make me want to involve myself with it as it has no information regarding the guild itself. 

<Guild In the Making. Just seeing for public interest that is all. Gonna be based like an Assassins Guild using Dark Magics.>

If you want to get attention for your group which in my opinion seems pretty neato burrito, I would highly suggest that you include some information regarding the guild itself, Backstory,Structure, current members (If any), that sorta thing. If I may also offer you some constructive criticism, I think the idea of a Dark Magic wielding Assassin order is a bit well overdone, depending on the type of magics that you plan on implementing into your group which i'm assuming is Shadow or void, I would have to say that there are copious amounts of logistical problems that go with that, predominantly being the magics induce insanity with continued use, this is more so with void but shadow has a similar effect. Perhaps eliminating that aspect of your guild might be a better idea, Most subtlety rogues typically use shadow in their abilities anyways. 

Acf089i.gif

On 9/18/2017 at 1:03 PM, Matt said:

If i'm honest with you, I would put more time into your post before you do an interest check, You really have not provided any information regarding what your guild is or going to do aside from your brief line. Just looking at the post doesn't really make me want to involve myself with it as it has no information regarding the guild itself. 

If you want to get attention for your group which in my opinion seems pretty neato burrito, I would highly suggest that you include some information regarding the guild itself, Backstory,Structure, current members (If any), that sorta thing. If I may also offer you some constructive criticism, I think the idea of a Dark Magic wielding Assassin order is a bit well overdone, depending on the type of magics that you plan on implementing into your group which i'm assuming is Shadow or void, I would have to say that there are copious amounts of logistical problems that go with that, predominantly being the magics induce insanity with continued use, this is more so with void but shadow has a similar effect. Perhaps eliminating that aspect of your guild might be a better idea, Most subtlety rogues typically use shadow in their abilities anyways. 

It's more of an IC rumor, as is what this sub-forum is intended for. I'd imagine if you want more ooc info one could just PM the poster?

find me on discord @Lehvie#1473

or just find me on a certain other server.
have fun boys

Right, but even still. IC Rumor or not, my point still stands, if you want to garner attention it still helps to put some attention to detail. It's more or less a helpful tip, and if you bothered to read it, the person listed it as an interest check hence why I criticized it as such. Also is it really necessary to Necropost? This topic is very clearly dead as the original poster hasn't even added to it nor posted since September 9th. @ScharlakenRose

Acf089i.gif

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Right, but even still. IC Rumor or not, my point still stands, if you want to garner attention it still helps to put some attention to detail. It's more or less a helpful tip, and if you bothered to read it, the person listed it as an interest check hence why I criticized it as such. Also is it really necessary to Necropost? This topic is very clearly dead as the original poster hasn't even added to it nor posted since September 9th. @ScharlakenRose

See, when something pops up in thread activity, I don't expect it to be this old. Probably means someone edited something or a post got liked. I don't really consider it a necro when I'm seeing activity shown on the front page of the forums.

have fun boys

It's a Necropost if nobody has interacted with the post in an extended period of time. In this case it was posted on September 9th with the last post being on the 18th (Mine) and now the most recent being today the 14th of October giving a period 28 days in between posts. By definition it constitutes a Necropost regardless of any "activity" which I don't even know what that could be given the user who posted this hasn't been online since the 3rd of October. @ScharlakenRose

Acf089i.gif

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

It's a Necropost if nobody has interacted with the post in an extended period of time. In this case it was posted on September 9th with the last post being on the 18th (Mine) and now the most recent being today the 14th of October giving a period 28 days in between posts. By definition it constitutes a Necropost regardless of any "activity" which I don't even know what that could be given the user who posted this hasn't been online since the 3rd of October. @ScharlakenRose

if it's such an issue to post on an older topic, how about we just simply ask @Mordred, or any other staff member to lock the older threads?

have fun boys

I mean it's not a problem, i'm just correcting you is all. It's honestly a waste of time to post on something that obviously isn't being worked on anymore. 

Acf089i.gif