Sign in to follow this  
Visaerys

hi

Hi there, Vis! Welcome to Epsilon.

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know! I'll do my best to answer them and I'll also look forward to seeing you in-game. (:

Epsilon_Ohana.png

I do have a question. Am I the only one suffering from nearly constant disconnects? It keeps disconnecting me with the disconnect 519somemore numbers.

18 minutes ago, Visaerys said:

I do have a question. Am I the only one suffering from nearly constant disconnects? It keeps disconnecting me with the disconnect 519somemore numbers.

Azarchius released a major update to the server just hours ago. I did disconnect once so far, but as of this posting the server is online.

Edited by Witch

Epsilon_Ohana.png

18 minutes ago, Visaerys said:

Might be a technical issue. We did just have two back-to-back disconnects but your post was 18 minutes ago, and the server was stable at that point.

I can confirm that we are currently online. Please make sure that you have the latest build, patch 7.25.24742, and that you follow the instructions from the announcement:

The connection guide with the latest Epsilon.exe file and other information can be found here:

https://epsilonwow.net/page/connect

Epsilon_Ohana.png

Now it says the CAS system was unable to initialize: ClientHanddler:Initialization error. Oh well, doesn't seem like I can play!

Bye x')

2 hours ago, Visaerys said:

Now it says the CAS system was unable to initialize: ClientHanddler:Initialization error. Oh well, doesn't seem like I can play!

Bye x')

Hi mate,

CASC was undergoing restarts during both time periods you posted. It should be fine now.

If you're logging into the game and get suddenly disconnected, that is your internet acting up.

sSHRE9G.png