Stitches

[Coming Soon] Felcrown Manor

Felcrown Manor Ad.jpg

Felcrown Manor!

Have you ever gone through a portal, only to end up somewhere you had no intention of going? Look no further! This is the place you would end up every time, most of the time!

Can we get a rewording on that one...?

Have you ever wanted to go to a phase where you could:

• Have a fun time?
  • Party?
  • Chat with other dumbfounded people who've ended up where you have?
  • Explore a Fel-tainted area that holds many secrets?

OF COURSE YOU HAVE!

Come down to Felcrown Manor, be it of your own will, or not! Dance, chat, party, or explore! All of the above are at your leisure, should you come!*

*People who use the Light will be watched over, and permitted at the agreement of not harming, damaging, or anything of the sort to creatures, objects, etc. that may be around the premises.

This is Felcrown Manor, a Manor that was somehow placed in the Nether, and found by the current owner, Ciana Wintermoon.

Some may remember this place, though some may be very new to it. To explain in short, it is a place for quite literally everyone to go. No one is excused, be you Shal'dorei, Legion, a Light user, A priest, hell, even Sargeras and the Void Gods are welcome to come and party here. You get the picture. Everything is welcomed, nothing is permitted. Take your hood off, this isn't a cult, or a brotherhood, quit it.

This place welcomes:

• Alliance races
  • Horde races
  • Neutral races
  • Demons
  • Void creatures
  • Oddities
  • Abnormalities

You get the picture. You can be just about* anything you want, and you can come and party at Felcrown Manor, as long as you agree not to attack or destroy anything that's there. That's not saying that fighting isn't allowed, but you'll have to either both agree to it (ICly), or fight somewhere that a defense turret is not located.

(There is a turret that is located in the picture at the right. If you can find a place in the phase where there is not one located, and it's a comfortable enough place for you, go at it, throw hands, it's up to you, but if you do begin to fight around them, they won't hesitate to start letting off shots.)

Felcrown Manor is supposed to be a phase for people to come to any time, and will most likely be hosted a lot, it's up to you whether or not you join it. Of course there will be people who can't join the phase because of certain happenings of their character, or what they dislike, but there can always be a reason.

*I would really prefer if you didn't bring dragons and gigantic shit into the phase, but I guess there's always a reason for something to be where it is, just ask me first.

Long story short, I'm going to be really excited when I finish building this place, and I'm going to be hosting it as much as I possibly can, so always keep an eye out for the advertisement.

Hope to see you guys there.

- Ciana, AKA Stitches. <3

Hey, Ciana! I remember I've been to your phase once or twice. I can't say that it fits my characters, but I can tell that you all have a lot of fun with what you do. (:

Best of luck!

Epsilon_Ohana.png

Felcrown manor, huh?

Kelirezza should be pleased.

The stars align; Elune be with you.

The stars align; Elune be with you.

5 hours ago, TheKnightTemplar said:

pjwqOiO.jpg

hey that's me

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

creature.png

is this phase IC or OOC? what prevents characters with morale to just, accidentally enter a fel-based dungeon and killing everything evil?

18 hours ago, Stitches said:

(There is a turret that is located in the picture at the right. If you can find a place in the phase where there is not one located, and it's a comfortable enough place for you, go at it, throw hands, it's up to you, but if you do begin to fight around them, they won't hesitate to start letting off shots.)

If you've been to Layet Riverheart's phase before, these are basically my OP snipers, because I'm personally too lazy to have to go around and stop everything myself.

Doesn't seem to make a shred of sense from a lore perspective or from the logical behaviour of most though it's a thing I guess...

5406536.jpg

Edited by Beast

I'll be coming on Elandris, buy yourself some lube because he's coming to kick ass and take names and drink and well uhm... eat too...

Edited by Norshar

zxZaKpL.png                

S3SCCwW.png            

b6BCJ5k.png

@Beast

The entirety of the phase was the very first creation I ever had, phase wise. It was the first thing I ever thought of myself, and put time into building. It's supposed to be a place that's breaking lore standards, you wouldn't see a Felguard and a Paladin standing in the same room, but this phase is supposed to allow that kind of interaction, due to the fact that, well, RP itself is sometimes scarce, and people get desperate, but it's also a fun idea as a phase all together. I've had it for a while, and a few people have loved the thought of it, and I've had time to think over some things and put it all together, to have it make sense, and this is what I've come up with.

It's also just kind of a personal thing, when I want to RP, I can host the phase, that way no one can say that there are no phases open, and there's nowhere to RP.

applenigga triggerered.jpg

Yeah fair enough...

Just...

What ever happened to the good ol' days of abiding by canon lore. :(

Edited by Beast

@Beast

Who's to say that it isn't abiding by canon lore?

Demons have a tendency to stride off and do their own thing. Who's to say that Ciana's ulterior motive is to watch and see how people react to a sudden demonic influence of the land around them, and see how long they can bear with it being around them, or watch people as they converse, learning about them and seeing how they act so that she can one day trap them, and then impersonate them?

You never know dude, demons are tricky.

Edited by Stitches
Misspell

6 hours ago, Beast said:

Yeah fair enough...

Just...

wrong server to roleplay on if ur gonna be a bitch about canon lore, this is an all-gm server, people are garbage at roleplay lol

12 hours ago, Beast said:

Yeah fair enough...

Just...

Will you wither in despair over the outlandish phase idea whilst abiding by your canonical lore lawfully you lowborne potato farmer???????????

zxZaKpL.png                

S3SCCwW.png            

b6BCJ5k.png

8 hours ago, Stitches said:

@Beast

Who's to say that it isn't abiding by canon lore?

It's pretty clear that it's not canon immediately off the bat when it's a manor house for some reason in the twisting nether all these beings are coming to who by previous accounts would be hostile and violent to each other and for whatever reason are able to or even chosing to come to this place but like, your phase, do what you will.

Edited by Beast

9 minutes ago, Romeo said:

stop posting please

wrong server to roleplay on if you're gonna be a bitch about someones lore preference :^)

Image result for house thumbs up

Edited by Beast