Mordred

Mordred's Edit Repository

5 minutes ago, Mordred said:

I'm better than Blizzard..........

mark these words.... He'll be famous... and forget us.

Actually. on a Deeper thought. How does one go about making edits? I've been wondering what i can do to make some custom items. I have no experience in this and  was wondering what tips you could share and what not. If there are specific tutorials out there... any help would be helpful thank you.

On 8/17/2017 at 2:42 PM, Kyliel said:

Hey, thanks for these patches, the coats are amazing! I found a bug with them on female night elves. Not sure if you know about it so I'll post it. 

Reveal hidden contents

17c4638db658093c830cfe418aaa6dd9.png 

Using the tomboy hairstyle too as you can see, not sure if that'd have anything to do with it but might be worth mentioning.

Not the biggest issue for me, I'm usually using the long hairstyle that hides it, but thought I'd bring it to your attention if you didn't know about it already!

On 8/17/2017 at 2:42 PM, Mordred said:

shit i thought i fixed that

Hlpp1gp.png

It is now fixed, expect it in the next update.

On 8/17/2017 at 9:01 PM, Mordred said:

I'm better than Blizzard..........

edkEI8P.png

https://curiouscat.me/mordred

Ask me anything, server related or no.

3 hours ago, Mordred said:

Hlpp1gp.png

It is now fixed, expect it in the next update.

Wait what was the bug even and how is it fixed? I thought it was the hair clipping with the collar O.o

Oh - oh I see, it's the entire top part that is weirdly messed up before, okay. My references to 'blizz would just leave it' were cuz I thought it was hair clipping with cloak. -nod-

Edited by MindScape

MEwmZ8k.png

j0R3peR.gif

The coat patch ahs been updated once again, introducing 12 new colors (listed in the spoiler) as well as fixing clipping issues on Night Elf males and females, as well as Blood Elf males.

The Blood Elf female mantle has also been resized and is now more form fitting and less bulky.

All coat textures are also now HD-ified.

edkEI8P.png

You're doing a wonderful job, Mordred. Keep up the good work! Your editing and texturing skills are superb.

kC6Aj06.gif?1Characters

• Kraald Skullflare - Chaos Orc Pyremaster
  • Aellonora - Draenei Justicar
  • Solomon Zaine - Undead Lightslayer
  • Abel Caine Scarlet Chaplain
  • Agrail Eaglebrace - Highmountain Tauren Shaman

Probably more to come.

2 hours ago, Chef said:

You're doing a wonderful job, Mordred. Keep up the good work! Your editing and texturing skills are superb.

"Dark Fantasy" Weapon Patch [TEASER PRE-RELEASE] - In a world plagued by war and strife, one would be wise to not venture out alone without their weapon of choice, for the night is dark and full of terrors.

The Night is dark and full of terrors. Hmm, I smell GoT.

Wait, does that mean you're going to add GoT weapons? Like Ice,Widow's Wail Oathkeeper etc?

Just now, Darkarion said:

I smell GoT.

;)

Just now, Darkarion said:

Wait, does that mean you're going to add GoT weapons?

I could, but it was mostly just a reference.

edkEI8P.png

Just now, Mordred said:

;)

I could, but it was mostly just a reference.

Reference or not, you got me excited about this :P

Fuck these contributions are LIT! Awesome job dude. Keep it coming.

So I've heard tell that 7.3 will "break" custom body mods, like the cloak one here. Will that influence this server? I'd assume so, and I'd hate to lose these cloaks so soon.

50 minutes ago, Fraenir said:

So I've heard tell that 7.3 will "break" custom body mods, like the cloak one here. Will that influence this server? I'd assume so, and I'd hate to lose these cloaks so soon.

He will update it then, or at least he has said.

So with the recent update to 7.2.5 2.0, is there anyway to get these mods to work, or has the pointless update stripped us of patches/mods?

10 minutes ago, Fraenir said:

So with the recent update to 7.2.5 2.0, is there anyway to get these mods to work, or has the pointless update stripped us of patches/mods?

This repository is no longer needed for download links. Most of what you see here will be added to the game itself, so don't worry about there being no more cool patches. :)

edkEI8P.png

5 hours ago, Fraenir said:

Also, "pointless" update brought the ability to add in new objects, items, ect, without replacing anything at all. And the reason that client-side patches are not working is because that, come 7.3, they will be impossible (until someone breaks the obfuscation of the new .exe), and since we plan to update to 7.3, you won't be able to use them then. So it's in preparation for that that we've not edited the .exe to enable them again with the new client. 

MEwmZ8k.png

j0R3peR.gif

20 hours ago, MindScape said:

Also, "pointless" update brought the ability to add in new objects, items, ect, without replacing anything at all. And the reason that client-side patches are not working is because that, come 7.3, they will be impossible (until someone breaks the obfuscation of the new .exe), and since we plan to update to 7.3, you won't be able to use them then. So it's in preparation for that that we've not edited the .exe to enable them again with the new client. 

You don't need to get butthurt because I jokingly referred to it as "pointless"; I lost some mods and the server didn't go to 7.3 to give us the new content to use, so for a schlub like me, I lost a fun few things and didn't gain anything at all. Ergo, it's pointless to me. If it did go to 7.3, then I'd have fun with the new models, gear, etc.

But thanks for the info. So whenever the 7.3 .exe is cracked, we'll be able to use personal mods/patches again? Fun times.