Huklings

Unable to connect BLZ51901001

So I had some CAS errors and what not yesterday, it slowly went away but now I'm dealing with the error message bellow each time I try to connect, I'm using the tiny client, logged in before the new blizzard update that could've screwed some stuff over so I redownloaded the tinyclient to make sure I had all the necessary items, is there any fix? :)unknown.png

1. Make sure Config.WTF has been edited to point to play.epsilonwow.net

2. Make sure tc_bundle.txt is in your WoW directory.

3. Make sure you are using our custom Epsilon executable.

4. Make sure you have a ping to the server. Open CMD, and type ping play.epsilonwow.net

sSHRE9G.png

4 minutes ago, Azarchius said:

1. Make sure Config.WTF has been edited to point to play.epsilonwow.net

2. Make sure tc_bundle.txt is in your WoW directory.

3. Make sure you are using our custom Epsilon executable.

4. Make sure you have a ping to the server. Open CMD, and type ping.play.epsilonwow.net

I'm assuming you mean shift-right click in the Epsilon folder to open CMD?

In that case, it does not recognize  ping.play.epsilonwow.net as a valid command.

Everything else checks out.

4 minutes ago, Visaerys said:

I have this problem too. What is CMD?

Command prompt, as far as I know.

EDIT: The main site seems to be going in and out of it, too. Getting a server timed out 504 error when I try to enter anything but the main page.

Edited by Illithiss

Azarchius

I've checked all of your suggestions and all of them are true apart from the first one with the config.WTF I opened it to try to find the line in the file but I'm not exactly sure what I'm ment to look for?

Thanks for replying so fast however!

19 minutes ago, Huklings said:

Azarchius

I've checked all of your suggestions and all of them are true apart from the first one with the config.WTF I opened it to try to find the line in the file but I'm not exactly sure what I'm ment to look for?

Thanks for replying so fast however!

As far as I know, it should say SET portal "play.epsilonwow.net"

Did you check the ping issue? If yes, how? It gives me a ''that command does not exist'' error.

Mine worked after I changed the portal, thanks for clarifying what I was ment to look for it was set to US for some reason!

1 hour ago, Visaerys said:

I have this problem too. What is CMD?

I replied to your introduction thread with similar suggestions. CMD is cmmand prompt. You just hit the Windows key and R at the same time, then type "cmd" in the box that opens and hit enter, then in the black box that appears you type "ping play.epsilonwow.net" without quotation marks. It should successfully ping our server four times. If it says that the packets were lost, you need to reset your router. If it replies successfully, it means you did not set up your WoW folder correctly.

sSHRE9G.png

On 9/11/2017 at 8:20 AM, Azarchius said:

I replied to your introduction thread with similar suggestions. CMD is cmmand prompt. You just hit the Windows key and R at the same time, then type "cmd" in the box that opens and hit enter, then in the black box that appears you type "ping play.epsilonwow.net" without quotation marks. It should successfully ping our server four times. If it says that the packets were lost, you need to reset your router. If it replies successfully, it means you did not set up your WoW folder correctly.

Then how do you set the WoW folder up correctly?

10 hours ago, NilaEversong said:

Then how do you set the WoW folder up correctly?

Huh? Read the Connecting to the Server guide. Set up Config.WTF, make sure you have tc_bundle, make sure you are using our Epsilon exe, etc.

sSHRE9G.png

6 hours ago, Azarchius said:

Huh? Read the Connecting to the Server guide. Set up Config.WTF, make sure you have tc_bundle, make sure you are using our Epsilon exe, etc.

Thank you, But unfortunately that's not the problem I'm having I have only gotten to play the game twice in five days For the majority of the time it will just show that message, but if for any reason I log out I then for the rest of the day I will only get the "You have been disconnected (BLZ51901001)" Nothing has worked I've restarted my computer, connected to a different wifi, and Changed my password. So far nothing has worked and all I can do Is hope it will let me on that day.

3 hours ago, NilaEversong said:

Thank you, But unfortunately that's not the problem I'm having I have only gotten to play the game twice in five days For the majority of the time it will just show that message, but if for any reason I log out I then for the rest of the day I will only get the "You have been disconnected (BLZ51901001)" Nothing has worked I've restarted my computer, connected to a different wifi, and Changed my password. So far nothing has worked and all I can do Is hope it will let me on that day.

Please confirm the contents of your Config.WTF, that you have tc_bundle.txt in your root wow directory, and that you are using our custom client.

An immediate disconnect is nearly always a lack of tc_bundle.txt, but under certain circumstances could be not using our custom client or using our custom client to connect to Blizzard servers.

sSHRE9G.png

22 minutes ago, Azarchius said:

Please confirm the contents of your Config.WTF, that you have tc_bundle.txt in your root wow directory, and that you are using our custom client.

An immediate disconnect is nearly always a lack of tc_bundle.txt, but under certain circumstances could be not using our custom client or using our custom client to connect to Blizzard servers.

Is this how it's supposed to look? If no then where is the root wow directory?

15069668712991217197152.jpg

6 hours ago, Azarchius said:

I am using your custom client, I have the tc_bundle.txt in my root wow directory and my config.WTF looks correct to me the first thing on there is SET portal "play.epsilonwow.net" I can send a picture if that is necessary. 

And just to be certain the custom client is Epsilon with he WoW logo? If not what am I missing so I can fix it.

Honestly, everything seems in order.

Are you logging in using an @epsilonwow.net address?

sSHRE9G.png