Sign in to follow this  
Arynn

Heyo!

How's it going everyone!? :D

My name's Arynn (Renato irl), I'm 22 y/o, from Portugal, and I'm also an aspiring concept artist and writer :3

I've been playing WoW since mid Burning Crusade, started in some private servers, the headed to retail late WotlK and crash landed on Argent Dawn EU. Got in some guilds, even made my own which was pretty decent (and was never able to ressurect it because every other guild I created didn't have the same feeling that on had so I just gave up xD) but since retail dowsn't have the roleplay freedom most of private servers do, I decided if I wanted to roleplay properly I had to join one of these, tried Roleplayhell as some call it for a while but I recently found this one and decided to give it a try, atleast the community seems more friendly than the previous one :P

My main character has this same name, Arynn, a half-elf pyromancer I've roleplayed and developed since I got into AD, and I'm currently trying to do something with him, like a comic or maybe even animation, in a custom world and universe, he's my pride and joy after all these years :P

I hope not to be a burden to anyone, and if someone needs anything from me, I dunnow, like art or text or something else entirely, feel free to ask! Always glad to lend a hand!

Oh! And pleased to make your acquaintance! :D

Edited by Arynn

Welcome! Sounds like you're quite the interesting fellow. Looking forward to get knowing you ^_^

Hi there Arynn. Welcome to Epsilon!

I assure you that you won't burden anyone here. In fact, if you ever have any concept art you'd like to share with us, I would love to see it! I'll look forward to seeing you in-game as well. (:

Epsilon_Ohana.png

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! :D Hope to meet you all in-game!

Ah greetings, I've met u b4. once in HW and some other guild after.

zxZaKpL.png                

S3SCCwW.png            

b6BCJ5k.png

7 hours ago, Norshar said:

Ah greetings, I've met u b4. once in HW and some other guild after.

Oh hai! :D Yeah, I remember you too :P and indeed it was in HW, can't recall the other guild though xD Great to see you again mate!