Sign in to follow this  
nimorrax

Possess and 99% of player-targettable spells broken

Just so there's a reminder somewhere, possess and a grand portion of spells in the server do not work right now.

Example of a non-functioning player-targettable spell: [61928 - On Plate - Turkey, Throw Visual, Bounce], this spell should throw a turkey leg at peoples heads when working, currently it does nothing other than play a throwing animation for your character.

What's weird is that Leap of Faith n' certain other things still actually work. Possess does nothing, it doesn't even return any helptext, you wouldn't know you even typed the command in right now.

YyIxGPk.jpg
I'm some moron who jumps with rockets in TF2.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nimorrax2 if you need to find me, here i am. if i don't recognize you, PM me instead. because i ignore names i don't recognize.

"5. Do not plea for sympathy
Do not make posts about how you are leaving the forums. Just leave. 
Do not make posts about how the game isn't fun for you anymore.  Just stop playing.
Do not make posts about how you are going to kill yourself.  Just do it." - My favorite rule

Except having spells functioning, what purpose does it serve to have spells like this? I have never seen the reason for why spells that are never used in character, should be given the energy and effort to be fixed. You won't throw turkey at someone in character, nor would you need to. You won't throw awesome flashy spells either, and even if you do, why not use the biggest most creative spell in the world? Your creativity? Emote it for fucks sake.

Guess you're not a visual guy, I don't want the turkey spell for IC. I want to meme it at my stupid friends.

I use other, proper targettable spells in my roleplays such as Death Coils, Frostbolts, Firebolts etc. I can imagine all of this flawlessly, I can deal with not having it. But the thread isn't for -me-, the thread is for the server as a whole. Also, I do emote everything, calm tits. I just want to throw turkey at your skull.

YyIxGPk.jpg
I'm some moron who jumps with rockets in TF2.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nimorrax2 if you need to find me, here i am. if i don't recognize you, PM me instead. because i ignore names i don't recognize.

"5. Do not plea for sympathy
Do not make posts about how you are leaving the forums. Just leave. 
Do not make posts about how the game isn't fun for you anymore.  Just stop playing.
Do not make posts about how you are going to kill yourself.  Just do it." - My favorite rule

@Romeo woa chill. He obviously means all spells that don't work not just the stupid turkey one lol.

I agree entirely, there are tons of spells that don't work that just simply should.

Not to mention posses. Which btw is kinda important.

Hope the mods get to it soon!

Thanks!

Sign in to follow this