nimorrax

[Guide] Phase Forging NPCs

Thanks for this guide, as the current way of working this command is a little confusing. Hopefully with the helper AddOn this command will become a bit more intuitive to use. User Interfaces have a tendency to do that. :)

+respek

Thank you for writing this! I'm sure it will help out anyone who's having difficulty using the commands. (:

Edited by Witch

Epsilon_Ohana.png

Updated to look oh-so slightly prettier and include some extra information.

YyIxGPk.jpg
I'm some moron who jumps with rockets in TF2.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nimorrax2 if you need to find me, here i am. if i don't recognize you, PM me instead. because i ignore names i don't recognize.

"5. Do not plea for sympathy
Do not make posts about how you are leaving the forums. Just leave. 
Do not make posts about how the game isn't fun for you anymore.  Just stop playing.
Do not make posts about how you are going to kill yourself.  Just do it." - My favorite rule

.phase forge npc displays # # # # - Sets the displayIDs of target NPC to chosen values, up to four displays per NPC.

This is currently broken. Whenever I attempt to add multiple display ids, the npcs turn invisible and if you try to spawn them, they turn into white untextured models until you revert them all back to the same display ID.

kC6Aj06.gif?1Characters

• Kraald Skullflare - Chaos Orc Pyremaster
  • Aellonora - Draenei Justicar
  • Solomon Zaine - Undead Lightslayer
  • Abel Caine Scarlet Chaplain
  • Agrail Eaglebrace - Highmountain Tauren Shaman

Probably more to come.

Just tested it, it's not broken. Perhaps you have the race set. Displays should be used for typical NPCs, like wolves n' bears. It's possible this isn't working as intended, but that's currently how it is.

Setting the race seems to force a native onto the NPC (i dont know wtf it actually does) and they'll be forced to use that and only that from now on, if you're going to run the displays command, don't set the race of your NPC at all.

YyIxGPk.jpg
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nimorrax2 if you need to find me, here i am. if i don't recognize you, PM me instead. because i ignore names i don't recognize.

Do not make posts about how the game isn't fun for you anymore.  Just stop playing.
Do not make posts about how you are going to kill yourself.  Just do it." - My favorite rule

Updated with gossip commands.

YyIxGPk.jpg

Don't know if you ever found an answer to that question but it's .phase forge npc outfit feature 2 #, # being whichever tendril style you want. The first number is the target of which feature you wish to change, 2 being the tendrils, 1 being horns and 0 seems to be elbows.

YyIxGPk.jpg

El 13/9/2017 a las 11:53 a.m., nimorrax dijo:

buenas excelente Guia me gustaria saber si tienes alguna guia para hacer casas o tabernas.. mini ciudades o pueblitos y esas cosas... muchas gracias..

Is there a command that allows all the npcs of a phase to reappear or be visible to their original value?

When I create a stage all the npc disappear and I would like to know if they can respawn.

Thanks.

Updated with a race table to replace the old list because I thought it was sore on the eyes. Added a few missing commands to the list and modified URL links.

to very lately answer some of the previous questions here: no, I haven't made a building guide, though one does exist.
the stage question confounds me and sounds like an object issue. .refresh might've been what you're looking for?
and as for a list of auras, it's just any spell in the game. there are far too many for any one person to list somewhere on this forum, though people have made lists before.

YyIxGPk.jpg