Sign in to follow this  
'T'

New Staff

Thank you for the warm welcome! I'm excited to have this opportunity to help nurture Epsilon.

Thank you! I'm excited to return to a moderator role and to see so many familiar faces.

My priority with the community is going to be to generate role-play. There is so much potential for us to grow here and I know that together we can accomplish much. If anyone has a phase concept they are thinking about, or if they need any feedback on their ideas, or even any general matters, please don't hesitate to ask me!

I'm looking forward to hosting and role-playing with everybody in-game. See you there!

Epsilon_Ohana.png

Does the echo of the Forum Mod position live on through the whispers of the wind???

zxZaKpL.png                

S3SCCwW.png            

b6BCJ5k.png

yaeh i'd like to moderate the forums since im the only one who is active here

Congratulations! If those are really even in order, as if to imply this was some sort of great race. From what I have seen you are all extremely qualified and dedicated to the server, a more than excellent addition. 

Just don't forget to keep in mind. Working and developing the server takes time! Don't try to overburden yourselves and wear yourselves out! Remember that this can't function as a full time job, so make sure to not to overwork yourself like its a full time job! Stand up and stretch! 

Now back to work, you lot, breaks over. We don't pay you to stand around.

21 minutes ago, cinos said:

Congratulations! If those are really even in order, as if to imply this was some sort of great race. From what I have seen you are all extremely qualified and dedicated to the server, a more than excellent addition. 

Just don't forget to keep in mind. Working and developing the server takes time! Don't try to overburden yourselves and wear yourselves out! Remember that this can't function as a full time job, so make sure to not to overwork yourself like its a full time job! Stand up and stretch! 

Now back to work, you lot, breaks over. We don't pay you to stand around.

Ikr? An ideal server wouldn't even need GMs, they exist almost only to moderate infractions of rules.

5 hours ago, alural said:

more content and ideas

phase-wise it's a matter of people actually opting to publicly host. most just do private things

find me on discord @Lehvie#1473

or just find me on a certain other server.
have fun boys

5 hours ago, alural said:

We need more content and ideas, that's something congratulation worthy

3 minutes ago, ScharlakenRose said:

phase-wise it's a matter of people actually opting to publicly host. most just do private things

You're both right! I know most of us share the same sentiment and I'll be pushing for more active phase role-play and quality of life improvements as much as I can. I hope everyone else will do the same; Azarchius hears all of our feedback, and as we suggest more additions he'll continue to do what he does best.

As for phases this is where the community comes together best. Host some and then some more! I can't wait to pop in on my characters and see what we all create. (:

Epsilon_Ohana.png

Congrats to all of you who have gotten to the Gamemaster rank.  I'm sure you'll all do great in the coming days!

fdfgsdfgs.png

12 minutes ago, Witch said:

You're both right! I know most of us share the same sentiment and I'll be pushing for more active phase role-play and quality of life improvements as much as I can. I hope everyone else will do the same; Azarchius hears all of our feedback, and as we suggest more additions he'll continue to do what he does best.

As for phases this is where the community comes together best. Host some and then some more! I can't wait to pop in on my characters and see what we all create. (:

It's about actually existing some initiative from the server to create role playing opportunities instead of just giving out the commands and expect everyone to make something out of it. There's very little activity on the server lately, people ask for RP in announce and no one answers, definitely an RP list or phase list should be implemented and it hasn't (among a million other things). I've been really doubting the purpose of the server, it's pretty much people idling and spamming spells at starting zone. I know it's beta but most of the commands are badly documented (some of them aren't even documented) confusing and badly organized. Even thought i see a lot of effort and success on the technical side i don't see anyone making any effort in actually creating the role playing environment, the server is pretty much becoming a sandbox, a good one but that's about it.

Edited by alural

24 minutes ago, alural said:

There's very little activity on the server lately, people ask for RP in announce and no one answers, definitely an RP list or phase list should be implemented and it hasn't (among a million other things). I've been really doubting the purpose of the server, it's pretty much people idling and spamming spells at starting zone. I know it's beta but most of the commands are badly documented (some of them aren't even documented) confusing and badly organized. Even thought i see a lot of effort and success on the technical side i don't see anyone making any effort in actually creating the role playing environment, the server is pretty much becoming a sandbox, a good one but that's about it.

I share your concerns and I said many of the same things in previous weeks. I do not want idling to become this server's predominant pastime. I am building my own phase to host in and I am encouraging my friends to do the same (and to encourage their friends and so on and so forth). Everyone may have heard me say that the server is a community effort in previous years and it is critical we never lose sight of that.

It was frustrating for me to have all of these ideas and to feel that no one cared about them. I feel a little bit silly in retrospect; I felt this way because communication was not very effective between the player base and the administration. Now we are in a position to communicate that the administration is aware of these issues and wants to act on them. I want everyone to feel comfortable coming to me and other staff members if they have any concerns or questions. Mistakes have been made but I want to see this server become successful very much and to achieve that we all must work together.

I think it is alright for me to go a step further and say that a command such as .rp list is in the works and I am asking about it constantly (in fact, this is my opinion as a player but it should be one of the top two priorities for Epsilon at the moment). As for documentation I understand that MindScape has worked to improve this for commands in the past but I will ask Azarchius if there is anything I can do to help him expand on them. Commands such as .rename need a little bit of attention and the Phase Forge especially. If you think of anything else at all, please let us know and I will make sure you are heard by all of us. (:

Epsilon_Ohana.png

Communication with administration has always been good, you guys just gotta have real ideas for the server other than fixing already existing issues, make server events, instead of promoting more game masters to moderate a sandbox get more people with actual roleplaying ideas to create and manage those events, there is a million things you can do to spice things up.

I really think that the administration or at least the ones who matter should come toguether and make decisions because at this point all i see is azarchius making general updates and everyone else working on patches, what is the end goal here? The sandbox?

Congratulations with the promotion gamemasters i damn enjoy this place i am excited to make hostile npc in the furture and build a epic war and other crazy stuff and invite to crazy party in goldshire