Sign in to follow this  
The Pawn

[Suggestion] Stormwind (Possibly Orgrimmar) Recolors

Not much to say that isn't self explanatory, but having recolors of the HD stormwind set would be rather nice, changing up the blue trim on the armor set to... well... pretty much any color in the rainbow and then some. You could change the blue to a more dulled blue for Gilneas. Red for any scarlet RPers, orange/yellow for those who want to say they are from alterac, green for kul tiras, purple for dalaran, gold/silver for the silver hand (to match the weapons they have), Black for the edgey folk, and so on and so on.

In addition, it might also be nice for recolors of the orgrimmar set for other orc clans.

Thoughts?

Additional Suggestions from others in the topic:
- Recolored movie items (Darkarion)
- Recolored Tabards (Darkarion)

Edited by The Pawn

2l9v22k.png

My Characters (Forum Bios WIP)

Spoiler

=Main Characters=
Aurina Silverfaith - Void Elf Barbarian (Berserker)
'Shade' - Void Elf Rogue
Zaetha - Blood Elf Bit- ... Warlock...

What about recolors of other Stormwind-ish items in general? Like the Wacraft movie items (damn, a black version of that sword would be cool) or perhaps even the tabards.

Edited by Darkarion

5 hours ago, The Pawn said:

Not much to say that isn't self explanatory, but having recolors of the HD stormwind set would be rather nice, changing up the blue trim on the armor set to... well... pretty much any color in the rainbow and then some. You could change the blue to a more dulled blue for Gilneas. Red for any scarlet RPers, orange/yellow for those who want to say they are from alterac, green for kul tiras, purple for dalaran, gold/silver for the silver hand (to match the weapons they have), Black for the edgey folk, and so on and so on.

In addition, it might also be nice for recolors of the orgrimmar set for other orc clans.

Thoughts?

Hi. I will add this to my list of things I'm recolouring for the server patch. Stormwind for certain, we'll see about Orgrimmar.

Edited by Arbiter

MaadaraUchida already made recolors and more; unfortunately it doesn't seem like they're going to be added to the client

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

creature.png