Sign in to follow this  
Mystickitsune

Epsilon not opening

So I decided to hop on Epsilon today but whenever I went to open the game, it never opened. I waited 5 minutes, then tried again. Nothing. It just sits there and doesn't open. But I heard there was people having issues with the game this morning with crashes and all that. Is there something going on so the game won't open? Would like to know if there's any answers.

Edit: Epsilon finally opened, just took more than it should've. If anyone else is having this problem try waiting for a bit, if it still doesn't open feel free to post here or whatever.

Edited by Mystickitsune

It is currently being worked on by the Staff and they'll let us know what's wrong soon, if they don't already have it up before then. In the meantime, it'd be best to join the discord (invite is https://discord.gg/z9WzhRx if you aren't already in it) and watch for the #announcements channel.

6 hours ago, Mystickitsune said:

So I decided to hop on Epsilon today but whenever I went to open the game, it never opened. I waited 5 minutes, then tried again. Nothing. It just sits there and doesn't open. But I heard there was people having issues with the game this morning with crashes and all that. Is there something going on so the game won't open? Would like to know if there's any answers.

5 hours ago, Arbiter said:

It is currently being worked on by the Staff and they'll let us know what's wrong soon, if they don't already have it up before then. In the meantime, it'd be best to join the discord (invite is https://discord.gg/z9WzhRx if you aren't already in it) and watch for the #announcements channel.

The server is now back online after a maintenance period! We apologize for the inconvenience.

Epsilon_Ohana.png

I just can't seem to get the game to launch, getting crashes from the instant it appears. Then it just closes. If there is anything anyone can tell me about the .exe or files I need or don't need. Then I'm all ears.

Hey, @Epsipepsi. If you're using the TinyClient from the installation guide, you have to wait about ~15 minutes before the game will properly open. The TinyClient downloads data over time, so in the beginning it will run as a background process on your computer until it has the bare minimum data to boot the game. After 15 minutes a loading bar should appear indicating it is downloading critical game files. Once that bar is complete, the client should open shortly afterwards with the Legion cinematic and the custom login screen for EpsilonWoW.

Yes, but I waited around that amount of time as it ran in the background, the loading bar came up and when it finished, and launched the client. It immediately  sent a crash error message. If there is anything you can tell me to do or give advice on. Please do so.

@Epsipepsi If you could send a screenshot of the error message that would be much appreciated, as it would give us a clearer idea of what the problem is.

@Epsipepsi

We would also need a screenshot of the error as Silcore mentioned to properly diagnose the issue.