Sign in to follow this  
J J

So Alleria.

Alleria is bae and we all know it, so I shall begin my rant..... Alleria must be the next Illidady if not I will comit some nasty shit. 
Fantasy Creatures HD wallpaper for Wide 16:10 5:3 Widescreen WHXGA WQXGA WUXGA WXGA WGA ; HD 16:9 High Definition WQHD QWXGA 1080p 900p 720p QHD nHD ; Standard 3:2 Fullscreen DVGA HVGA HQVGA devices ( Apple PowerBook G4 iPhone 4 3G 3GS iPod Touch ) ; Mobile 5:3 3:2 16:9 - WGA DVGA HVGA HQVGA devices ( Apple PowerBook G4 iPhone 4 3G 3GS iPod Touch ) WQHD QWXGA 1080p 900p 720p QHD nHD ;

Void Hunters
Image result for divider no background

They will exist in my kind of head canon, THEY MUST EXIST IN MY HEAD CANON!
Not but seriously they would be a hella cool addition to the World of Warcraft and I think it would help expand upon the Windrunner family story and give us more op elves. My personal opinion would allow the following races to be a void hunter : Blood Elves (duh) , Humans , Night Elves (No one needs Elune... She did the nasty with a stag), Undead, Draenei, Worgen, and Orcs. 

Thoughts?

Image result for background sunshine  200 x 200

I think it could be done, and be really cool to be honest.  Though I think they wouldn't actually limit it by race, I feel this sort of thing could be much cooler as an order.  The type of thing with an inner circle that isn't easy to get into.  Sort of like the demon hunters, though in more of a way that they are REALLY hard to find.  Somewhat like the Black Harvest how they are secretive and built off necessity.  

I feel like an underground vibe, removed from factions would be cool as well.  Alleria has the potential to run such an order.  Though I don't know if Blizzard will do such a thing.  It would be badass if they did, but they'd more than likely pull something stupid like Sylvannas lead it.  But if Alleria did run it, I mean it would give a lot of room to understand why Sylvanas does what she does.  Because by that point, they wouldn't be as different and the mindset of "The ends always justify the means" would make more sense to Alleria.  

Who knows, that's just my thoughts.  I do like the concept, though it would need to be done very carefully.  And it would risk another retconn to make it more believable.  Other than that I think it's a nice idea.

fdfgsdfgs.png

don't think it will happen, though a void hunter just seems like a DH but with alterations. a bit generic of an idea, as cool as it would be. people wouldn't like getting demon hunters then void hunters. not myself personally, i think it's best kept to Alleria.

zxZaKpL.png                

S3SCCwW.png            

b6BCJ5k.png

To be honest, Void Hunters could probably be done with some visual glyphs that make your nature-type attacks look purple - more involved with void characteristics.  It'd be kind of tough to have a separate hunter class that doesn't overlap with that already exists.  Then again, prior to WoTLK, I figured Death Knights would be wayy too overlapping with Warriors and Warlocks and the time, so who knows?  Is a cool concept.

Vraul

pls no more edgy hero classes, I would much rather prefer something more simplistic. If i'm honest i'm in agreement with @Norshar To me I feel like they should just keep it exclusive to Alleria. I would be more open to the idea of Warden's being an Alliance exclusive faction and maybe opening Tinkerers for Goblins. Of course Engineering kinda already has that role but something more specialized would be cool. Idk I think as far as new classes are concerned, the next step should be two faction specific classes that don't boost your character up to a high level should be the next direction for WoW. 

Acf089i.gif