Norshar

Elandris Roy'sith

a08628da16d2e377b4c73f3142e62db0.png

lucia-massucco-daemonar6.jpg?1477090265

d299ad338dc85f57c6954617aeb1ad8c.png

Spoiler

I take no credit for any art, song, nor any sort of other composition from any media source.

https://www.artstation.com/dreri - Who made the picture above

a3d53ef20e7572a5234b986e21a44fe8.png  7'3

a00588aa9ea1cb26d82585edaad1a71e.png 230

8c28337b5baefadd22607d88e8b8919a.png   11,250

dab350a954967fdd4310d1c52f2f1f4a.png

687dcaa0207b454815fd6fe5cbbc6f5d.png

da1c09bb73e3c21013715f868aaf6c70.png

919d50e552daeda81c8ec5dffa6daca3.png

0ef03390a203d845841fe63d2c6ebcbb.png

f01240970368f6bae392a1849c20ebfd.png

Upon a lavish layer of silk, surrounded by numerous individuals of noble birth, intrigued gazes upon a woman in pain and an impending father, soon welcomed a small elven baby who was named Elandris. After aforementioned events, the child ascended through life in the city known as Suramar. A childhood of minor romance, immense studying, and hidden acts of revelry with his friends. Having kept true to what he was taught, by his mother and father. Elandris achieves the third noble throne of their House. Presenting Roy'sith proudly under Queen Azshara's rule, having been taught how to uphold a proper noble demeanor aswell as make decisions based on his House rather than those outside of it. As time passed, he came upon a singular woman one night alone in the forests outside of Suramar of whom was picking herbs. Her eyes glimmered with unseen beauty, as if viewing a celestial occurrence. The two spoke, the woman's name soon was revealed to be Ramina.

Though, this encounter was one of many between duo before announcing themselves as a couple. Though, the woman wasn't as wealthy as he was. Both lived noble lives, Elandris' parents advised against marrying someone with lesser wealth but he deterred from their words and pursued what his heart wanted. Over some time, his parents slowly grew accustomed to Ramina. Elandris and Ramina lived lavish lives, as both their parents did. Giving birth to their House Heir, Ellysa;due to both families progenitors withering to elderly age. 

As times passed, the family grew upon the wealth of the combined Houses, Roy'sith and Araylis. Ellysa was but a young child, nearing the age of ten but unfortunately her tenth year was interrupted as the War of the Ancients commenced. The first war, for Elandris. Ramina and Ellysa stayed behind in Suramar. Elandris alongside other Highborne were sent to cull these rebels, though upon his arrival to the mainlands of Zin-Aszhari he witnessed questionable things. Committed heinous acts against the rebellion, lead by Malfurion and Tyrande. As hive minded as many Highborne were, Elandris had a weakness which lingers to this day and it is his heart.

He seen innocent children, woman, and men cut to pieces and devoured by Felhounds. His people, the Highborne. They did not protest against the butchering of these people, they dismissed it. It affected him deeply, on the other end of the spectrum. Ramina and Ellysa remained in Suramar, only counting each day to see Elandris return hopefully alive. But, upon seeing the dubious actions of his 'people'. Elandris reached his tolerance, soon he turned his back on his people. But, before he was able to join the side he thought to be right. He must get his family first, which is what was done. He traveled back to Suramar quickly through means of Telemancy. Ramina and Ellysa were indoctrinated by society, though as they left Suramar in search for the Kaldorei. Elandris soon undid the old idealology, speaking of what he had seen his 'people' do. His family, Ramina and Ellysa soon came to realize they stood on the wrong side.

Though, Elandris was a minorily noticeable figure. His House name not hidden under the many aside it, their travels were unfortunately what lead them to demise. Having came upon a group of elves who claimed to be under Malfurion lead the trio to Zin-Aszhari in chains, little Ellysa having a chain around her neck. Once the Highborne at Zin-Azshari were informed of this betrayal, they contemplated upon Elandris' situation before soon realizing his value. Slowly losing the war, they could not simply execute those who fought for them valiantly. They came upon the decision to insert Elandris back into their ranks with fear, though the Highborne had merely ordered it. The Legion, sent an executor to deal with these traitors. Ears deafened by the screams of his daughter and consort alike, he was forced to watch both of them lose their heads before being inserted into a cell. Though, the opposite came of him inside the cell. He did not submit, knowing of the power the forces Azeroth opposed. Rather, it made him stand. As time passed, the War came to an end with a cataclysmic ending. Lands shattering and a new age upon Azeroth soon came...

e62d9f1eebed1fa97c4e2582ce1a98ea.png

Destroyed by what had happened in the previous war, Elandris lived a disturbed life. Keeping to himself, glancing upon passing individuals with a stoic stare. As well as not having seen his parents for thousands of years, he walked the world alone. He walked the world, disturbed. Though, something had formed inside of him many years ago and it was the spark. A spark, which burned in his chest when he thought of his tragic past which he drowned in blind revelry. Going as far as calling himself Kaldorei, soon entirely leaving the past behind of who he was. He soon got over his past, shoved into the back of his skull as he continued on with his new life. His magic frowned upon by the Kaldorei, though he cared little. Though, instead of continuing the path of an Arcanist he commenced the path of a simple Blacksmith. Crafting weapons on his own after learning under another Blacksmith for ten to twenty years. 

As time passed, with the events of the Third War coming to an end, secluded within the Kaldorei's lands and running even if a singular bandit came at him with but a dagger. He lived in fear still, but something always lingered within him and it was the spark. The spark of which prompted him to stand when he fell, but at this time through numerous appointments with someone to offer him proper mental therapy for this all. He truely wanted the burn to fade, but it never did until a night under the crescent was soon witnessed by him with a final glance as he got  to the border of Ashenvale, leaving his old home. 

He passed through many lands, but one of which almost lead him to his demise;Felwood. A land corrupted by the infamous Warlock and Nathrezim, Gul'dan and Tichondrius. He knew little of what had happened, yet smelled the foulest of taints as each pond he passed was full of a green liquid of which seemed to be fel. Consequences were met, ambushed by a Mo'arg and his pack of Felhounds. He was not able to fight them, only to feint of fear. Soon, awakening in a cave yet feeling extremely outlandish. In a cave, hanging from the ceiling. He looked at the entrance of the cave, but did not see anything he had seen before. The skies, rippling with an energy unseen to him before, rocks floating in the air, as well as numerous demons. He sat in the cage for days upon days, awaiting liberation which he thought at the time to be foreign. Residing in but his skin and loincloth, he simply awaited death until the Mo'arg who had captured him came into the cave with a roar. Suddenly, yelling at him in a demanding tone yet the language was foreign to him. The Mo'arg demanded " Who are you?! How did they know to reach me he--... " though his rant in Eredun was cut short, the sound of metal cutting through the air soon intruded upon the scene. The Mo'arg suddenly fell to his knees as his axe fell from his right hand, demonic blood oozing on the ground behind him before falling forward. 

Elandris set his eyes upon a glaive, elven architecture yet inscribed with odd patterns and shapes;unseen to him. Though behind the now deceased demon stood a Sin'dorei, orbs glowing with an outlandish green color, chest inscribed with odd tattoos, and a pair of demonic horns. Elandris was frightened, the elf he looked at appeared more demonic than elvish. Though, the Demon Hunter approached the Mo'arg. Obtaining his glaive before looking up to Elandris as he held both his glaives, Elandris stared down at him in utter fear " W-w-what are you? " Elandris asked frightfully. The Sin'dorei replied " A Demon Hunter. " Elandris replied, leaning forward to get a better look at the Demon Hunter below him " A Demon Hunter? " The Sin'dorei simply nodded, walking over to a lever after sheathing his glaives which lowered Elandris down onto the ground slowly. As Elandris descended down, he crawled to the back of his cage, still afraid. Though, as it reached the ground the Demon Hunter unleashed a torrent of fel from his eyes upon the lock which soon shattered it. Elandris was afraid, yet amazed at what he had witnessed. He remained idle in the back of his cage, sitting down with his legs folded up infront of him " What type of demons do you hunt? " Elandris asked, the Sin'dorei responding with a small grin on his face to Elandris' question " The ones who are with the Legion. "

6dba0a93be530a7deb5d679e15671639.png

Time passed, the spark continued to burn within his chest as he followed the path of which was introduced to him by the Sin'dorei. Easily indoctrinated by Illidan's speeches and the ideology of the Illidari, he soon became what he thought only existed in the farthest reaches of his imagination. His physique strengthened, hair blackening. His teeth as well as his fingernails, became small black claws. His skin lost its natural silver tone, now much like the Kaldorei yet much darker like he were coated in dust. Elandris took his glaives from his back, looking at the sky before Illidan began to speak and address them all before their assignment. He looked over at Relayith Sunfury, his Shan'do who had saved him from capture many years ago. Relayith then asked Elandris, as he himself tightened his grip on his glaives with a stoic yet serious visage " Are you prepared, Elandris? " Elandris looked over at Relayith, staring at him before responding with a visage of which only showed disgust and anger at the mention of the Legion from Illidan though Elandris nodded back as he responded " Elune will judge them, though I will present them to her for the verdict. " Relayith nodded, Elandris turned around and rushed behind his fellow brothers and sisters as the invasion of Nathreza commenced.

Edited by Norshar

zxZaKpL.png                

S3SCCwW.png            

b6BCJ5k.png

I really don't understand what number you were trying to get at weight.

It's not even a valid number.

edit: what the hell is up with age that's not  how you roman

Edited by Dove

i like the old style, complex and old but intriguing to me personally. oh well

zxZaKpL.png                

S3SCCwW.png            

b6BCJ5k.png

those roman numerals dont make sense

its not II,IIIV

its    XXCXV

[Gunmar] says: "I can't believe this 'Arahi' woman went down so fast. Storm my arse."

GUd5X5D.png

Spoiler

wye3c336bj4.jpg

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Well that's one way to keep his measurements a secrete - write them in symbols noone understands.

That is neither renaissance version nor original version of roman numerals.

Edited by Vojtik

After taking some time to roleplay with Elandris I was surprised over how badass and interesting his roleplay is. Generally there's things to a character that, to me, is easy to identify as bland and stereotypical. Same goes for the roleplayer, usually I can instantly see if the roleplayer is someone for me or not, and Elandris blew my fucking mind. I was roleplaying with this guy and his character for hours and I never got bored. It was fun, creative, expansive, and always kept me going :o. This is what I want. Thank you.

not as intriguing when they're inaccurate.

XXCXV  is wrong as well. If you meant 2115, then it's MMCXV

1 hour ago, Dove said:

not as intriguing when they're inaccurate.

XXCXV  is wrong as well. If you meant 2115, then it's MMCXV

im pretty sure hes 11 thousand years old

[Gunmar] says: "I can't believe this 'Arahi' woman went down so fast. Storm my arse."

GUd5X5D.png

Spoiler

wye3c336bj4.jpg

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

issue is, the font i was using made them that way and it's the only one i liked. i couldn't control whether or not it does it properly. though i edited the post

zxZaKpL.png                

S3SCCwW.png            

b6BCJ5k.png

1 hour ago, Erkor said:

im pretty sure hes 11 thousand years old

all right, then that's fine.

i just didn't expect him to write "11" as literally I I 

3 minutes ago, Dove said:

all right, then that's fine.

i just didn't expect him to write "11" as literally I I 

wasn't me who wrote it, just the font generator i used

zxZaKpL.png                

S3SCCwW.png            

b6BCJ5k.png

7 hours ago, narda said:

can you fix this

hi

Edited by Romeo
reported

Eeh. Assuming that natural lifespan of Elves is well over thousand years? What a bold assumption and most likely incorrect. Maybe crank it down a little. 

Edited by Vojtik

18 minutes ago, Vojtik said:

Eeh. Assuming that natural lifespan of Elves is well over thousand years? What a bold assumption and most likely incorrect. Maybe crank it down a little. 

What? People on this server are grossly uneducated in lore, if you spent more time reading about lore than building your phases no one attends, I'm sure that fact would change.

"Ten thousand years ago...the Highborne lived here in prosperity. We considered ourselves above the common ranks of the other night elves. With our every need met by magic and wealth, we led lives of indulgence and amusement. And greed..."[1]

Many of the elves during this time are still alive, why?

Over time, the Well's cosmic power affected this nocturnal and independent tribe, suffusing their flesh and bones, elevating their forms to match their graceful spirits. They transformed into highly intelligent and virtually immortal beings.

Most night elves are, by the standards of other races, ancient. Because of their previous immortality, some night elves are more than ten thousand years old, which is older than the entirety of human and dwarven civilization put together.[57] Though the immortality of the night elves has ended, much of its cultural impact remains, and many amongst the night elves seek for a way of regaining it.[20][41]

I said Natural lifespan - aging of elves stopped 10 000 years ago, after Nozdormu gave his blessing to Nordrassil. Because of that their lifespan was UNNATURALLY prolonged 

We don't have much of an idea how old would they live without it, but we can make some assumptions based on facts:

we are led to believe (from few comments of blizzard, but little in game mentions) that trolls (who are ancestors to elves) can live ~250 years

we know that night elves reach maturity in around their 20

and we know that since Nordrassil was blown up by Archimonde, Furion and wisps in W3, few night elves already died of old age

So we may say that they could live around 3-5 hundred years.

Actually scratch everything I just said. I just remembered something. There is one quote (yes just one) mentioning that natural lifespan of a night elf is slightly over 5000 years.

Edited by Vojtik

3 minutes ago, Vojtik said:

I said Natural lifespan - aging of elves stopped 10 000 years ago, after Nozdormu gave his blessing to Nordrassil. Because of that their lifespan was UNNATURALLY prolonged 

We don't have much of an idea how old would they live without it, but we can make some assumptions based on facts:

we are led to believe (from few comments of blizzard, but little in game mentions) that trolls (who are ancestors to elves) can live ~250 years

we know that night elves reach maturity in around their 20

and we know that since Nordrassil was blown up by Archimonde, Furion and wisps in W3, few night elves already died of old age

So we may say that they could live around 3-5 hundred years.

Actually scratch everything I just said. I just remembered something. There is one quote (yes just one) mentioning that natural lifespan of a night elf is slightly over 5000 years.

so can you maybe fucking get it

Get what? That there is one specific quote that may or may not be true and I did not remember the first time around? 

1 minute ago, Vojtik said:

Get what? That there is one specific quote that may or may not be true and I did not remember the first time around? 

can you source the quote or are you going to just say "there is a quote lol" fucking hell

source the quote. find the source. find who said it, where it was written, whatever the fuck you need to prove that you're correct

Of course "Vandel inspected the speaker. He had the ageless look of a mature night elf, which meant he could be any age from twenty years to fifteen thousand. As far as Vandel could see, he had no scars or tattoos." - Illidan, chapter 6

As as said previously (if you bothered to read) night elf aging stopped 10000 years ago. That means that while Nordrassil was active (for 10000 years)  the Night elves haven't aged at all. easy math from there: 15000 - 10000 = 5000

what the fuck gives you the thought that it could possibly be solved by simply "15000-10000"

what the fuck brings the mathematic equation into it in the first place lmfao

it says he -can  be anywhere from 20 to 15000- that doesnt mean fucking shit

also nordrassil was active for longer than 10k years