Sign in to follow this  
sirstephen

One small request

So, I'm not sure if it's possible of if it has been done already; but here's my request/suggestion!

I'd like a version of the Cowl of Malefic Repose (ICC warlock helm) without the mask. It would be nice for all us shady darkcaster RPers to have that kind of pointy cowl, but the mask just makes it unuseable for me

Edited by sirstephen

Hi sirstephen,

This is possible through a model edit. I'll send the thread link to our patch team in case anyone wants to take a crack at it, but they each have their own projects already.

You would only need to delete the mesh for the mask. If you download M2Mod and Blender and extract the .m2 from the client with a program like CASCExplorer, this would be an easy edit to do and submit to the team for implementation. If you want the edit immediately I would advise this course of action. Best of luck!

Epsilon_Ohana.png

Thanks for the quick reply but I honestly would really not know how to do any of the things you recommanded.

But it would be nice of you to submit my post to the patchers, as the hood would really help me with immersion and shit... That mask is UGLY!

Edited by sirstephen