Sign in to follow this  
Mithaniel

[WIP] The Worldwalker

On 2017-08-21 at 3:53 PM, fatchicken said:

Can't see why you would be roasted for this, I thought it was very well put together, nor did your grasp of English seem lacking to me, any oddities I saw were very minor. 

Nice work lad. 

Like the deathwatch thing many people are accused of things that no longer apply, or really ever did. Most accusations, problems or what not on private servers come from minor arguments that grow into passive aggression and trolling over time because of two people incapable of existing together. Why Mithaniel get shit is beyond me, I think he does what he can to provide roleplay, and if he wants to provide roleplay, he better have a character he likes. This is the character he likes, it is that simple. Anyone who goes after someone for their grammar rather than what they try to add to roleplay is just dumb to me, it's not about grammar, it's not about purple prose, it's not about how quick you can thesaurus a word, it's about the input, the feel you contribute to the roleplay, at least to me. Mithaniel is a good roleplayer, with good grammar, and a massive creative span which just doesn't stop expanding, just look at this profile. It's fucking massive. And it's great.

36 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Why Mithaniel get shit is beyond me, I think he does what he can to provide roleplay, and if he wants to provide roleplay, he better have a character he likes. This is the character he likes, it is that simple. Anyone who goes after someone for their grammar rather than what they try to add to roleplay is just dumb to me, it's not about grammar, it's not about purple prose, it's not about how quick you can thesaurus a word, it's about the input, the feel you contribute to the roleplay, at least to me. Mithaniel is a good roleplayer, with good grammar, and a massive creative span which just doesn't stop expanding, just look at this profile. It's fucking massive. And it's great.

I couldn't agree more! Roleplay is for enjoyment at the end of the day, and I adore anyone who tries their best to contribute and improve. And then the people who roam the forums and provide people with encouragement, or even some actual constructive advice if need be. 

People like you and mithaniel make RP worth having. 

Stay golden my dears.   <3

Thanks, Romeo. I've got a few more pieces on the way (eventually) and hopefully I can finally finish his history by the time I get them all.

9kTXiSH.png

Minor updates in. Some links to art + voice reference.

Re-doing his physical description among other parts.

9kTXiSH.png

The font makes it look like Lorebeeper.

Edited by Eva

Late to the party, but I'm updating this as Mithaniel has lost all touch of corruption & fel usage. Basically IC had his slate wiped clean so to speak.

Who knows what he'll become as RP goes on

(RP, what's that? xd)

9kTXiSH.png

stop rewriting your character or i will make an f-list for you

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

creature.png

Wow I forgot I had this.

I'm rewriting/updating this when I feel like this. This'll be for my half-elf Mithaniel that I've played for so long.

9kTXiSH.png