Sign in to follow this  
nimorrax

NPC weapons always sheathed

This occurred aftering fixing spells and possess, NPCs will -always- have their NPCs sheathed unless given emotestates. Normally, I'd react to this like "HAHA COOL!" but then I looked at the few demon NPCs I made and became sad. Now my mo'arg brutes look like complete buffoons tryna say "durr hi". I don't currently know any work-arounds as of posting this.

YyIxGPk.jpg
I'm some moron who jumps with rockets in TF2.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nimorrax2 if you need to find me, here i am. if i don't recognize you, PM me instead. because i ignore names i don't recognize.

"5. Do not plea for sympathy
Do not make posts about how you are leaving the forums. Just leave. 
Do not make posts about how the game isn't fun for you anymore.  Just stop playing.
Do not make posts about how you are going to kill yourself.  Just do it." - My favorite rule

one quick workaround is to click on the npc and .aura 200336 (always unsheathed, only right hand) 

or the both hands variant if you want to have two weapons

Doesn't work 100%. Certain NPCs just don't unsheathe with these spells. Good work-around though.

YyIxGPk.jpg
I'm some moron who jumps with rockets in TF2.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nimorrax2 if you need to find me, here i am. if i don't recognize you, PM me instead. because i ignore names i don't recognize.

"5. Do not plea for sympathy
Do not make posts about how you are leaving the forums. Just leave. 
Do not make posts about how the game isn't fun for you anymore.  Just stop playing.
Do not make posts about how you are going to kill yourself.  Just do it." - My favorite rule

Hey there, and thank you for the bug report! :)
Apologies for the slow response but it has now been added to the list of bugs that we'll be working through in the near future!

#Soon™ - // Xeslite

This should be fixed in the current patch using the command .npc set sheath [0|1|2].

Marking as solved.

Sign in to follow this