Sign in to follow this  
Grinch

[Suggestion] Deathwing pre-corruption

Just asking if it would be possible for someone to somehow edit a Deathwing Morph into a pre-corruption version. Would be dope.

"And all will burn beneath the shadow of my wings!" - Me 

deathwing7.jpg

You mean just a regular black dragon model? dragons all kinda look the same in their respective flights. Ysera and Alexstrasza are only really unique dragon models because they have accessories to separate them from the others

find me on discord @Lehvie#1473

or just find me on a certain other server.
have fun boys

On 7. 10. 2017 at 1:03 AM, ScharlakenRose said:

You mean just a regular black dragon model? dragons all kinda look the same in their respective flights

All aspects have their own models. Some other dragons too like Senegos or Tarecgosa.

But uhm... doing uncorrupted Deathwing might be hard. Since first you gotta get rid of all the metal plates, make sure the model actually looks presentable without them. The texture itself is easy enough even for me. But that's about as much as I can do. Of course, it *can* be done but it's more trouble than its worth if you want something akin to this, I don't think we have anybody here skilled enough to come close to Vaanel.

Výsledek obrázku pro Neltharion

unknown.png

Damn that's actually how I imagined it...well too bad, I guess no one is going to put such work into this for someone else. Anyways thank you guys :)

...Do a black-dragon reskin of the Nozdormu dragon model. Done.

It's not IT, but it's as close as you can get without someone bothering to do the remodels.

3 hours ago, Kayn96 said:

...Do a black-dragon reskin of the Nozdormu dragon model. Done.

It's not IT, but it's as close as you can get without someone bothering to do the remodels.

xFLZ6Sg.jpg

something like this? i did this in 2014

More or less, yeah, only thing is the "black" dragons in WoW, sans Onyxia, Synestra and Cata-Nefarian are typically dark brown and orange, less so the onyx black.

But that's pretty much the gist of it, or at least the closest thing you can get to uncorrupted Deathwing without needing to do model edits.

Or... yes, one could also use Nefarian as well I guess, come to think about it. Does it matter though? Last I checked the local-file style patches no longer worked properly for Epsi, unless something changed since then and I can finally see what it's like to have that cloak patch.

neltharion__the_earth_warder_by_hipnoswo

There is also this one which Hipnosworld edited and released the textures of. Also largely based on the Nozdormu model.