'T'

Gossip Corner!

Glad to finally see some information ^^ Good work on presentation.

find me on discord @Lehvie#1473

or just find me on a certain other server.
have fun boys

This is a good start, I'm happy to see you guys are taking feedback and -ACTUALLY- making something of it 

Acf089i.gif

Wow, this is actually amazing!  Glad that you're showing us a good glimpse of some really neat perks and an event, as well!  Keep up the good work, staff team. :)

Vraul

Gilnean recolors?! I think this was a reallllllly old request of mine too :P.

Can we has your Dalaran recolors too? Those were great. The ones you made out of the human architecture. ((I know this isn't a request forum. I'd figure I'd give it a shot at requesting it anyways :P ))

And a small bit of critique for the Gossip: You're missing Kaiyne's cheeky jokes. Come now. Those made the Weekly Gossip.

Edited by DavidTwo

3 hours ago, DavidTwo said:

Gilnean recolors?! I think this was a reallllllly old request of mine too :P.

Can we has your Dalaran recolors too? Those were great. The ones you made out of the human architecture. ((I know this isn't a request forum. I'd figure I'd give it a shot at requesting it anyways :P ))

And a small bit of critique for the Gossip: You're missing Kaiyne's cheeky jokes. Come now. Those made the Weekly Gossip.

I'm not really fond of those worgen house recolors. Perhaps, garrison buildings with different roofcolours.

6 hours ago, Adam said:

I'm not really fond of those worgen house recolors. Perhaps, garrison buildings with different roofcolours.

They're not bad tbh. And yeah the Garrison buildings wouldn't be a bad addition either.

Some neutral colored rooftops would be nice. I don't imagine every human building ever actually has blue shingles, it's just moreso an alliance color-coding thing that started in the RTS games to identify units kek

find me on discord @Lehvie#1473

or just find me on a certain other server.
have fun boys

10 hours ago, Romeo said:

YES BABY. YEEES.

I'm looking forward to 7.3! :)

Epsilon_Ohana.png