Ezcu

[Interest Check] The Bloody Grin Camp

GUILD HAS BEEN MERGED WITH "HORDE".

Hello Epsilon. I'm new here. I've been wanting to host Horde Role play for some time now and decide to make The Bloody Grin Camp. Basically its a boot camp located in an uncharted region of Stonetalon where the new blood and new recruits of the Horde go to get acquainted with military training in the Horde. Thats all I have so far. I intend to expand on this post as time goes on and more ideas, suggestions, concerns arise.

FAQ:

-What is required to join the guild?

-Basic role play abilities and knowledge. A discord account to keep in touch. And be interviewed OOCly before joining. That's all.

-What does the guild/phase need?

-We need rookies, new blood, young'uns, etc. People that aren't familiar with combat or soldier routines. We also need mentors and officers, to guide and teach the novices. (Being a mentor doesn't make you an officer of the guild by the way, but that shouldn't discourage you from offering yourself as one.). The idea is for a place where people can store old Horde characters or start a new young one and have some progression to their stories.

Any race (of the Horde) is allowed to join if they are young and wish to prove themselves to the Horde.

faction_Horde_icon_emblem_164_border_border_03_iconcolor_101517_bgcolor_fffc14_bordercolor_0f1415.png

Edited by Ezcu