Gardener

Tiki Wiki Torches

Hey, we have a guide section on the forums, we also have a search function.

We don't have a wiki, but we might benefit from having a wiki.

Having a place where people can go to read user generated guides that are also reviewed by others in the community would be nice. Sure, some people might misuse it, but they'd probably misuse the forums and other parts of Epsilon anyway.

Thanks for listening

Could be nice. Also decent place to leave documentation we might find worth sharing to the community.

MEwmZ8k.png

j0R3peR.gif

Doesn't only have to be guides, you know. People could make their character pages there, too!

I'd love to store my Characters on a Wiki, perhaps @Witch could run it, like they did before?

Edited by ScharlakenRose
tagging witch directly

find me on discord @Lehvie#1473

or just find me on a certain other server.
have fun boys

I don't know about a wiki right now. Forum activity is down as it is; I think our focus should be on the forums, and then if traffic increases we can consider a wiki.

I am open to the idea of managing one, but I want it to be a worthwhile time investment for the community.

Epsilon_Ohana.png

Agreed, maybe more user-guides versus a wiki? We can easily transfer user guides on the forum to a wiki at a later date.

I feel like it steps on the foot of the forums, and would be lose any relevancy it gains after a month. I'd say sticking with forums dedicated to the broad topics with individual threads is better. Maybe even make a mega post for certain things and pin it, rather than cobbling together a wikia.