Sign in to follow this  
Scarlet

RWBY Volume 5 Chapter 1: Discussion

Ground Rules: Mark Spoiler Content as such. Do not start an argument over small details.

With the first Episode of the newest Season released today, there's alot to cover. From the Trailers we've found the Main Group from Volume 4 in Haven. Unfortunately for them, not all seems to be as well as they thought.

SO here we are to discuss what we foresee for the rest of this season!

Again, please keep it civil.

find me on discord @Lehvie#1473

or just find me on a certain other server.
have fun boys

Qrow is at his funniest when drunk as fuck. This cannot be debated.

2l9v22k.png

My Characters (Forum Bios WIP)

Spoiler

=Main Characters=
Aurina Silverfaith - Void Elf Barbarian (Berserker)
'Shade' - Void Elf Rogue
Zaetha - Blood Elf Bit- ... Warlock...

Pawn, I agree.  I am curious with what is to come with Raven.  The character always interested me, though she was a -bit- edgy with how she was shown in past.  Will she end up being a baddy, or a "good" person?  I mean, we know she leads bandits, so....  

fdfgsdfgs.png

Honestly, I don't think we even can treat Raven as good or evil, seeing as in the long scheme of things, her motives right now are unknown, just -very- extreme in how she goes about things. We know she was at least good enough to save Yang (Although once, and -ONLY- once by her own words), yet she was just as willing to lead the Nuckelavee to Shion and well... Yeah...

2l9v22k.png

My Characters (Forum Bios WIP)

Spoiler

=Main Characters=
Aurina Silverfaith - Void Elf Barbarian (Berserker)
'Shade' - Void Elf Rogue
Zaetha - Blood Elf Bit- ... Warlock...

46 minutes ago, The Pawn said:

Honestly, I don't think we even can treat Raven as good or evil, seeing as in the long scheme of things, her motives right now are unknown, just -very- extreme in how she goes about things. We know she was at least good enough to save Yang (Although once, and -ONLY- once by her own words), yet she was just as willing to lead the Nuckelavee to Shion and well... Yeah...

Personally I'm really hoping we see more out of Raven soon, considering Yang is looking for her mother, as opposed to going after Ruby or Blake as many of us were lead to believe

find me on discord @Lehvie#1473

or just find me on a certain other server.
have fun boys