Sign in to follow this  
Lurfleman

[Suggestion] Weapon Sheath Meshes

So I had this idea. We have 3D meshes with various Armor pieces and Belts and the like, yeah?

I know there's at least one retail item that has a generic Dagger at your waist, various pouches, etc. But is it feasible to expand on this concept? Some belts with generic swords or weapon sheaths at your waist, some bracers that may attach a small buckler to your wrist, or a shirt that attaches a knife to your shoulder/upper arm? Stuff like that, to give the impression that you're wearing more weapons or equipment than you're capable of OOCly equipping in-game.

I know the Armor meshes for Legion Sets and Belt Buckles aren't handled on the Character models (at least I assume that hasn't changed), but I'm not entirely sure how they -are- handled. I assume like helmets? where there's a separate model/position for every race/gender? Imagine it'd be a bit of a hassle to re-position it for every race, but could be something to look into.

The only problem I see with this idea, as much as i love it. Each race has it's own sheath position and I could see it being difficult to do a different one for each race/gender but fantastic suggestion all together :)

Acf089i.gif

56 minutes ago, Matt said:

The only problem I see with this idea, as much as i love it. Each race has it's own sheath position and I could see it being difficult to do a different one for each race/gender but fantastic suggestion all together :)

it's about as difficult as making armor, as that also requires suitable alterations. As long as someone is willing to do it, it's just on-par with anything else

find me on discord @Lehvie#1473

or just find me on a certain other server.
have fun boys

Hats/helmets are an absolutely painstaking job to do.

24 different versions to do... Fun...

I'll look into it :)

I adore this idea, and though I haven't even the slightest clue how to do it I support this to the fullest!  Another cool suggestion might be new cloaks, though I know we have Mordred's cloaks coming along with the rumored RPH cloaks coming over I think the more options the better!

I'm 100% for character diversity and different appearances, if anyone knows how to make it happen please do!

fdfgsdfgs.png