Sign in to follow this  
Arynn

LF a broken sword-like item

Hey guys! So, I've been wondering for a while about what weapon to use IC (if you've read my character's Bio, you can see he wields a broken blade), and so i tried to find some broken looking swords because using a dagger for it doesn't look good... at all!
I know about Broken Promise and Seethe, but their design is too over the top, and Teebu's Blazing Longsword and its lookalikes look decent, but I'd like to have it sheathed and not disappear when I do it. xD
Do you guys know of any items that look like what I'm asking that are unnavailable to players that i should know of? I believe the best example of what i'm looking for would be Turalyon's sword without the big yellow crystal fix it has.
Anyways, thanks in advance

in  patch 7.3 there's the broken blade of aggramar, but its got fire n shit all about it so it probably won't suit your needs very well. Making a broken blade should be fairly straightforward to do in terms of a potential item to add into the game.

Yeah, as Romeo has said, Frostmourne has a broken look thanks to Tirion, that running jump was so bad-ass in the raid. Unlike some of the voice acting.

It's a cool look, makes you think that if the other pieces of the shattered blade were assembled, some mystical elves would reforge it into a nazgul killing sword. :)

Frostmourne would be pretty decent without the skulls and with a different colo scheme (the original base idea for my character's sword was actualy Frostmourne, then I just changed some stuff here and there). Aggramar's looks a bit big for what I want.
I really never tried to remodel stuff and retexture, but if anyone has a simple sword design like the Azuresong Mageblade for example, that would be it. I can try it out if someone experienced in this shows me how to do it propperly xD.

1 hour ago, sirstephen said:

Try [Ebon Hilt of Marduk], let me know if it's decent enough.

I actualy thought about taht one tbh, but the blade is too wide xD (you can tell I'm really picky with this stuff xD)