Kitty

Discord channel suggestion

Hello!

Could we have a separate channel for in-game screenshots in Discord?

Not that I don't appreciate the "images" channel, I'm just tired of seeing elmo memes and other similar stuff but I'd still like to see what people are up to in their phases/RP. 

Yeah it would be nice to have one channel for troll/memes and one for ingame stuff/xmogs.

breaking up the channels into more channels is autistic

the roleplay 'ideas' channel gets used for general roleplay stuff anyhow, not just ideas. don't need more useless channels for a purpose that it already handles

Nice idea, seeing what people make is interesting.

Unfortunately atm u cant post images in roleplay-ideas; though, itd be nice to have that chat channel opened up to allow for images.

Edited by Grandmaster Pa

@Killaninja12 It's not autistic. Not everyone wants to see memes 24/7. I'd like it if I could see people's screenshots, etc, but I really don't feel like seeing all the boring memes... Unfortunately right now those two channels are connected.

it is autistic because it creates more needless channels for a poor purpose

just give roleplay 'ideas' a bit of a rename and allow it image embedding, it's that simple

Or we modify #selfie into something more like #random-images-and-selfies-and-memes and then change current #images into #wow-related-images

Names not solid, mostly just the idea of what their use will be. Shorter name ideas welcome.

#memes - "For posting all your memes, selfies, and other random unrelated off-topic images!"

#images - "Anything related to WoW - concept art, phase screenshots, new ideas - go for it, just keep them on-topic."

MEwmZ8k.png

j0R3peR.gif