Mordred

[INACTIVE]Deathwatch

5 hours ago, Danker and Danker said:

Im in the discord nerd i asked u to make me that skin

The Deathwatch Discord? ya boy is confused

2 hours ago, Rogan said:

Hey what a great guild!

Thanks! Glad to have you along as a writer.

-

I've also adjusted part of the lore to reflect a change discussed in the Discord. I need to be more specific.

Edited by Mordred

edkEI8P.png

https://curiouscat.me/mordred

Ask me anything, server related or no.

I appreciate all of the interest lately. 

We have an influx of magic users, and it'd be great to see some ranged and melee characters as well.

I am also interested in finding more Inner Circle members, as well as 2 Hands. If you are interested in that, please add as much detail to your application as you can, or alternatively seek me out via forum or Discord PM.

Edited by Mordred

edkEI8P.png

T5O6A77.png

Hillsbrad, two months before the Cataclysm.

By the order of the Dark Lady, a new unit has been formed - with a test set out before it; infiltrate Southshore and bring it's leaders to their knees to make way for the arrival of the Apothecary Society's experimental weaponry: the Plague. Unprovoked and unwarranted, the town of Southshore was raided with it's key points being hit by plague grenades, and even with the combined effort of Marshal Redpath, Phin Odelic and Raleigh the Devout it fell, as this new force eliminated the trio facing an extreme resistance, but to the unit's misfortune, Southshore (and apparently Hillsbrad Fields) was already evacuated with only a scant few soldiers left to garner their attention. Lead by Executor Zanaris Ravenfall, this new unit entered the town and made way for Deathstalker Viserci's forces to bomb the town. Raleigh the Devout was the last to stand against the nicknamed Deathwatch; a champion of the Light and a bulwark against the shadow but even he fell eventually. Now, with the death of Southshore and the complete annexation of Hillsbrad Fields the Forsaken begin fortifying their position in Lordaeron, establishing large fortifications in Hillsbrad, Silverpine, and an encampment in Arathi Highlands, rumors have it Galen Trollbane stands with the Banshee Queen, but the report is uncertain. Meanwhile, in Hillsbrad the unit known as Deathwatch sets off towards Silverpine as one more great foe stands to delay the Banshee Queen's complete unification of Lordaeron.

Gilneas.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

creature.png

How does this rendition of the Deathwatch interact with those outside of the guild, and in public settings? The primary concerns from RPH lay exactly with that subject, given one of the largest complaints was your guild being populated by gankers.

Vossler isn't much to attack Gilneas but for the sake of his fun he is there, in the back lines, torturing the living.

willy1.PNG2017-07-23 00.26.45.jpg

3 minutes ago, Valrik said:

How does this rendition of the Deathwatch interact with those outside of the guild, and in public settings?

It's difficult to summarize this because it all depends on the setting of the public place we attend. If hostilities blow out of proportion, a fight may very well occur.

3 minutes ago, Valrik said:

one of the largest complaints was your guild being populated by gankers.

Those players have been removed and are not allowed entry into this version of the guild. All events were retconned.

edkEI8P.png

[Wolfsbane] has been updated for Event II - Shattering's log. Stay tuned for Event III.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

creature.png

[Wolfsbane] has been updated for Event III - Out of Time's log. Stay tuned for Event IV.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

creature.png

Was a really awesome event! Mad props to the DM and to Zanaris for the whole thing.

4 minutes ago, Enlightened Student said:

Sylvanas booty when

dangit no!!!!

9e3d9243b100235406bd182b7b6f2ba9.png

9ce7aadb04f6fe22373c29eb3bfb0db9.png

[Wolfsbane] has been updated for Event IV - Pyrewood, stay tuned for more.

• Thanks to the Gilnean Grenadiers (Traius, Separatist, and Zenn) for applying and helping me in the event, I'll be doing something similar in the future.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

creature.png

I liked the event... I joined halfway through it, but it was fun to do.

2l9v22k.png

My Characters (Forum Bios WIP)

Spoiler

=Main Characters=
Aurina Silverfaith - Void Elf Barbarian (Berserker)
'Shade' - Void Elf Rogue
Zaetha - Blood Elf Bit- ... Warlock...